Miniminter- I hate you?🔥⚡️

I met Freya during high school, we immediately hit it off and have been best friends ever since. When she met Josh during college, we got to know each other, since me and Freya were roommates, so whenever he came round we would usually end up chatting the next morning while Freya got ready. After college, when Josh started the sidemen I ended up helping Freya with sidemen clothing. I became good friends with all of the boys, except Simon, for some reason we just never got along, always bickering. And around ten years later we still hate each other. I've tried in the past to be his friend but it always ends with an argument.

Today is my party for my 29th birthday and I'm hosting it at my house. Here's the guest list: Freya, Josh, Faith, Ethan, Vik, Tobi, JJ, Harry, Freezy and Simon. I didn't really want to invite Simon, but I don't think it would be fair to invite the entire group and leave him out, so he's coming. I decorated my open plan living room and kitchen with balloons (to take pictures), lights, set up the speakers and set out a bunch of alcohol along with cups. Once I was done I got ready, taking a shower, drying, and straightening my hair, putting on a bunch of make up and getting dressed into a long sleeve, black top, a light, blue, short denim skirt, tights and long, black boots. As I was adding my finishing touches, my doorbell rang.

I quickly put my lipgloss down and shuffled towards the door. I opened it to see Freezy and Harry. "Hey! Come in" I exclaimed stepping aside. Tobi was the next to arrive followed by, Josh and Freya, Vik, Ethan and Faith and finally JJ and Simon. I tried to just avoid Simon as much as I could, practically ignoring him. As the party went on, everyone began to get progressively more drunk (except Tobi). I quickly popped upstairs to go to the toilet when I banged straight into Simon. "What the fuck!" I shouted, stumbling into the wall "you fucking idiot" I said drunkenly. "you should've been watching where you were going" Simon retaliated. "No you should've" I said moving past him and into the bathroom.

Once I finished using the toilet and touching up my makeup, I went back down stairs. The party continued until 2am when everyone began leaving. Simon accidentally fell asleep on my sofa so once everyone was gone I harshly shook him awake. He shot up "what the fuck" he said groggily looking at me. "You fell asleep, everyone is already gone" I said. "Oh sorry" he said getting up. My eyes widened "wow, never heard that before" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes "you know I don't really hate you, you just annoy me to fuck" he said. "I highly doubt that" I said, scoffing.

"Why don't I prove it to you" he said standing up. "What?" I furrowed my brows. He walked around the couch then slowly got closer and closer to me until I could feel his breath on my face, staring down at me. "What- what are you doing" I stuttered quietly. "I'm proving to you that I don't hate you" he said then leaned in and connected our lips. I froze "what the hell is happening" I thought but suddenly began kissing him back. All of the built up anger and resentment was finally being realised. His hands traveled down to my ass, squeezing lightly. As my hands traveled to intertwine with his short hair.

Suddenly he broke the kiss and lifted me up, firemen style. He ran up the stairs and I squirmed and cursed in his arms. "Put me down!" I shouted. "As you wish" he said once we were in my bedroom, throwing me onto the bed. As I held myself up by my elbows Simon undressed in front of me. My eyes widened as his massive hard cock hit his stomach when he released it from his boxers. He moved towards me and pulled my boots off, then my skirt and tights in one fail swoop. "No underwear, you dirty girl" he practically growled. Then he pulled me forward and placed my legs over his shoulders.

The next morning... I woke up with a banging headache. I threw a hand to my head and groaned. Once I was properly aware of my surroundings I looked to my left. I gasped "no, fuck, fuck, fuck" I whispered. Simon Minter the man I've hated profusely since I can remember was lying asleep next to me in just his boxers. I looked down at myself "shit I'm fully naked!" My brain shouted. I frantically jumped out of my bed and pulled on some clothes. When I was dressed I walked round to the side of the bed Simon lay asleep on. I shook him "Simon" I shouted, making my head ache. He slowly opened his eyes and they widened as soon as he saw me, "What the-". "Yea, that's what I said" I joked sarcastically. "Did we" he said flicking his finger from me to him. "I think so, I was um- naked when I woke up" I answered. "Shit" he cursed.

After that night I assumed it would never happen again but when we were, once again drunk we did it in the bathroom of a club. Then It became a regular occurrence, don't get me wrong I still didn't like him but I was horny and so was he so... this went on for just over three months, he'd come to my house, I'd go to his. We told nobody, non of the boys knew and I'd been keeping it from Freya, which was difficult because we talk every single day.

One day I went round to Simon's house like normal, I knocked on the door and we immediately got down to business. We were in the middle of having sex on his couch when I heard the front door click open. I pushed Simon of me, grabbed the blanket that was folded on the head of the sofa and covered my bottom half (since we hadn't taken our tops off). Simon was confused "What are you-". Then there was a gasp, Freezy stood at the front door, eyes wide and the bag he had in his hand was now on the floor. "Shit" Simon exclaimed and also jumped under the blanket. "You- you too were- oh my god" Freezy stuttered.

I quickly pulled my sweat pants on under the blanket and stood up "wait, Freezy you can't tell anyone" I said trying my hardest to keep calm. He was still in complete shock "how long have you too been- wait I thought you hated each other-" words and questions stumbled out of his mouth. "Three months" Simon said as he walked up next to me, now fully clothed. "I only came round to drop off these footballs and I find this" Freezy said and I couldn't help but giggle.

After a long talk with Cal we agreed that he would keep the secret. Once he left I looked to Simon, since my birthday we haven't really been arguing and recently instead of leaving immediately after we fucked he's been cleaning me and wherever we did it up, he also stayed the night a few times and we've sat and watched a few movies together. Another thing is that when we started this we made a rule of no kissing so I was purely sex but a few weeks ago we broke that rule and didn't regret it.

"I don't know if I trust him to not tell anyone" I said. "Would it really be that bad if he did?" Simon said. My brows furrowed "what do you mean?". He took a deep breath "I know we've... disliked each other since we met but I think it was just because there was something else there we were trying to distract from". I raised my eyebrow and shuffled closer to him. He stared into my eyes "I love you y/n". I smiled "I love you too".

After we finally admitted to ourselves that the reason we've despised each other, all these years, wasn't because we were bad people, but was because we had fallen for each other and were trying to deny it, was when everything finally fell into place.

Words: 1.4k+

Author's note:
Request by- Minimintersbae  hope you enjoyed love🫶🏼