W2S/Miniminter- It's stuck✨

Request: have you seen the stuck tampon prank on TikTok? Can you write that for Harry and Simon, like a short one?

W2S:
I pressed record on my phone before calling him "Harry!" I shouted from the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard the sound of feet tapping against the wooden floor. "Yea?" He opened the door a fraction. I sighed "My tampons stuck." "What?!" He burst open the door. "It's stuck, I don't know what to do!" I announced. "I- what do I do?" He began to stress. I shrugged. "Ok umm- wait here!" He said quickly before running off. My brows furrowed. "Ok!" He burst back into the room holding his phone with the flash on, along with some tweezers. "Harry! You're not putting them anywhere near me!" I shouted. "What else do you want me to do!" His voice went all squeaky. I laughed. "What are you laughing for? This is a serious situation!" "It's a prank Haz." I giggled. "Oh. Thank god."

Miniminter:
I walked out into the living room with a nervous look on my face. "Si?" "Yea babe?" He answered turning around to look at me. "I think my tampons stuck." I said while glancing at the floor. His eyes widened "oh my god. We need to take you to a hospital!" He shot up off the couch. "No- can you just help me?" I asked, trying my absolute hardest to not burst out laughing. His mouth fell agape "but I wouldn't even- I don't know how-" he stuttered. I couldn't hold it in anymore and a loud chuckle escaped from my mouth. He immediately looked confused. "It's a prank." I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket. "I told you he'd react like that!" I sad to Freya who was on FaceTime. She unmuted herself "that was hilarious, sorry Simon!" She shouted. He shook his head with a smirk that he was trying but miserably failing to conceal.

Words: 0.3k+

Author's note:
Should I do more of these little sort of blurbs?🤔✨