W2S- Lads holiday

y/username

Liked by wroetoshaw and 930,522 others y/username: holiday day 1 and 2 dump🤪-comments-faithlouisak: love u🩷-> y/username: love u too🩷taliamar: looks dreamy, see you in a few hours😉-> user35918250: omg can't wait for all of these pics!freyanigh...

y/username: holiday day 1 and 2 dump🤪
-comments-
faithlouisak: love u🩷
-> y/username: love u too🩷
taliamar: looks dreamy, see you in a few hours😉
-> user35918250: omg can't wait for all of these pics!
freyanightingale: you girls look fittttt
y/nfanpage21: so cute!!
user14072397: Harry just floating😂

Me, Harry, Faith, Ethan and Freezy are currently in Ibiza. We arrived two days ago and have spent a day on a boat, a day on the beach and a been on a night out. Today Talia, Simon and JJ arrive (they could only come for five days but we wanted to come for a whole week so came two days early). We are all sharing a villa, It has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a beautiful kitchen and a big pool outside along with a cosy living room space. Today I woke up alone in mine and Harry's bed, I lifted my head from my pillow and tried to adjust my eyes to the bright sun beaming through the thin curtains. I swung my legs off the bed and stood up. I looked down at what I was wearing: a pair of black, low waisted pyjama shorts and a little black bra. I slipped on Harry's blue sidemen t-shirt and my flip flops. Then made my way downstairs.

I walked into the living room to find Harry and Ethan chatting away and Faith sat next to them on her phone. "y/n! Thank god they're talking about football" she said with a roll of her eyes. I laughed and sat down "Cal still asleep?" I asked. "Yup" Harry said flashing me a cute smile. "Do you want some breakfast?" Faith asked me. I nodded "please, I'm starving". I followed her into the kitchen and she grabbed a platter of fruit out of the fridge, along with a plate filled with pastries from the cupboard. "Take your pick, Ethan and Harry bought them this morning" she said.

Once I finished my breakfast Freezy woke up and ate his while me and Faith got ready. I slicked my hair back, did my skincare and got dressed into a light blue bikini, some white linen pants and a tank top. Once I was done I went back downstairs and waited 5 minutes for Faith to finish get ready. Then we all left to head to the beach.

 Then we all left to head to the beach

y/username just posted a new story!

Once we arrived at the beach we I sat down in the sun and laid next to Faith, both sunbathing in our bikinis, while the boys messed around in the water. After a little while I got a text from Talia: "just landed!xx". I turned to Faith "they just landed". She moved so her head was leaning on her arm "great! Are they going straight to the villa?" She asked. "I'll ask T" I said and looked back to my phone. "We're at the beach, you going straight to the villa??x" I text. I got a reply a few minutes later "how long are you staying for? were going straight to the villa to wash the airport smell of us then we'll meet you there?x". I replied quickly "we're gonna stay for a few hours so you can meet us here x". "Ok perfect, see you soon😘😘".

Around an hour and a half later Talia, Simon and JJ (the love triangle) arrived at the beach. "T!" I shouted and ran up to her then pulled her into a hug "how was your flight?". She smiled "great, It's so hot here" she said fanning her face. We all sat down, ate a light lunch and continued to talk for a while before we headed back to the villa to get ready for dinner.

Me, Talia and Faith sat in my room getting ready while Eminem blasted through the speaker T brought. Faith put on a short, slightly glittery light blue dress, Talia picked a pale yellow dress and mine is also yellow but it's crocheted. I slicked my hair back (again), and put some makeup on then slid on some little black heels. Once we were finally all ready we left and got a taxi to the restaurant. Usually every night in Ibiza, we'd be getting pissed but because Talia, Simon and JJ are pretty jet lagged, we wanted to have a chilled night.

y/username

Liked by faithlouisak and 8,023,196 others y/username: 🌼 @wroetoshaw @taliamar -comments-wroetoshaw: ❤️🔥🔥taliamar: my girl-> y/username: 😉y/nfanpage21: yesss we never get a pic of you and Harry!!user05724923: yellow is your colour😍

y/username: 🌼 @wroetoshaw @taliamar
-comments-
wroetoshaw: ❤️🔥🔥
taliamar: my girl
-> y/username: 😉
y/nfanpage21: yesss we never get a pic of you and Harry!!
user05724923: yellow is your colour😍

Once we arrived we took some pictures and posted them to instagram then ordered our food. We all ate our food and it was soon dark. We walked back to the villa so me, T and Faith all had our heels in our hand and were walking bear foot, until the boys picked us up for the last 20 seconds as a "funny" joke.

When we got in we were all boiling since it was still so hot and the air was thick even though the sun went down a few hours ago. So we decided to jump into the pool. We threw on our bikinis, the boys just took their shirts off and we jumped in.

calfreezy just posted a new story!

Words: 0.9k+

Author's note:
It took me so long to find pictures for this🫠 (I've used all the good ones)