Behzinga- Gym🔥

I walk into the gym in my new apartment building excitedly, as my old one didn't have one

I walk into the gym in my new apartment building excitedly, as my old one didn't have one. I go into the changing rooms to remove my joggers and jacket before starting my workout. As I ran on the treadmill I noticed someone staring at me, "he's fit." I thought to myself, but continued running.

A few days later, I went back to the gym and the same man was there, once again. This time he came over to me. "hey." was all he said. "hi." I replied. "I'm Ethan." he said with a small smile. "y/n." I said putting out my hand to shake his. We spoke for a little while until he asked me "are you free Friday night?" "I am." I said. "My friends are having a party, and I was wondering if you would come?" He said. "I would love to." I said smiling.

I grabbed my bag, shoved my phone, lipgloss and my keys into it and left my apartment. "5 minutes away" I text Ethan, he replied quickly "Ill let you in x" I smiled at the 'x' at the end, then the taxi pulled up to the building.

I stepped out of the lift and looked for apartment number 20. Once I found it I knocked on the door. Ethan opened it a few minutes later and smiled. "how are you?" He asked pulling me in for a hug. "Good, you?" I asked pulling away. "Great, now you're here." he said pulling me into the apartment towards the group of people stood talking amongst themselves.

"Guys!" Ethan loudly shouted to get their attention, they all turned. "this is y/n." he placed his hand on the small of my back. "It's nice to meet you all." I said sweetly. "So this who Ethan has been blabbering on about! I'm Talia." she said pulling me in for a quick hug. I giggled at her comment and accepted the hug. He introduced me to the the rest of his friends one of them making a comment about how I'm "hot" I think Ethan said his name was JJ, they all seemed lovely.

I sat speaking to Talia and Freya, when Ethan came over. "Need a refill?" He asked pointing to my empty glass. I smiled and nodded excusing myself from the girls. I stood and walked over to the kitchen with Ethan, both slightly wobbly since we'd had quite a few drinks. "so..." he said leaning on the counter "I was wondering if you wanted to come back to my place after this?" "sure." I said taking a sip of the drink I just poured.

The party finished at around 2am and me and Ethan left together, I said goodbye to his friends and got the girls instas. On the drive back to our apartment building he kept his hand placed firmly on the top of my thigh, as I lent my head on his shoulder.

When we got to his apartment he unlocked the door and pulled me by my hand through it, then through the apartment to his bedroom. Our lips connected almost immediately, his hands held my waist and my arms slithered around his neck, hands running through his hair. I pulled at the hem of his shirt and he pulled it over his head, now shirtless, "those gym sessions have been paying off" I thought. He then slid his hands up my back to the small zipper at the back of my top, quickly pulling it down allowing it to fall down and my tits to now be exposed. "Fuck." He groaned.

Words: 0.6k+

Author's note:
Merry Christmas everyone!😏