Zerkaa- Italian food

y/username

Liked by faithlouisak and 209,156 others y/username: date night🤍-comments-zerkaa: 🔥🔥taliamar: beautiful girly😍-> y/username: ❤️y/nfanpage21: you two are so cute!user35996210: that pizza looks banging

y/username: date night🤍
-comments-
zerkaa: 🔥🔥
taliamar: beautiful girly😍
-> y/username: ❤️
y/nfanpage21: you two are so cute!
user35996210: that pizza looks banging

Me and Josh met at school but didn't become anything, then years later we bumped into each other at a club, he asked for my number and the rest is history. We've been together for 5 years now and make time every two weeks for a date night, we're both very busy so making that time is very important. Each time we take turns for who organises the date, it doesn't have to be dinner it could be bowling, winter wonderland or a cute setup at our apartment.

Tonight it was Josh's turn, he chose a cute Italian restaurant that's located in a beautiful building with an amazing view of London. The booking is at 6 o'clock and he doesn't get back from his Sidemen shoot until 5 so I blasted music while I got ready. When he arrived home he quickly had a shower and got dressed. Then once we were both finished getting ready we got an uber to the restaurant.

"This place is beautiful" I said once we were inside the building. Josh smiled "I thought you'd like it". I just looked back at him with a cute smile then someone took us to our table. Once we were seated a waitress came and took our orders. "Ooo can I get the margarita pizza please" I said. "I'll have the same, thank you" Josh said. When we got to the restaurant it was still light outside, but once our food arrived it had turned dark and the large windows were filled with different coloured lights coming from other buildings, it looked beautiful.

"How did the shoot go?" I asked. "Good, hang on- let me show you a picture of the set" he said dropping his pizza and pulling his phone out to show me. "Oh my god that's sick" I said enthusiastically, today they filmed "the chase: sidemen addition 2" and this time they filmed it on the actual set. "Stephen was jokes as well" he said. "I can imagine" I said with a chuckle.

When we finished our pizza's we ordered some desserts. "Thank you" I said as the waitress placed my ice cream sundae down in front of me, Josh said the same when he got given his brownies. Once we finished we left the restaurant and got a taxi home. Josh kept his hand firmly on my thigh the entire journey. When we arrived outside our building we made our way inside and were soon inside our apartment. I kicked my heels off and dropped my bag, I sighed. "You look beautiful" Josh said quietly once I turned to look at him. I bit my lip slightly, wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. His hands traveled from my waist, to my hips and finally stopped at the back of my thighs. "Jump" he whispered into the kiss, and I did.

I wrapped my legs around his body as he held me up, not breaking the kiss once. He slowly walked towards the bedroom and dropped me onto our bed. He reached forward in the dark room and pulled my jeans off, then he undressed himself leaving him in only his boxers. I pulled my shirt off and over my head also leaving me in just my black lace thong. His eyes turned slightly darker as he climbed on top of me. I smirked and he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

The next morning... I woke completely naked under the duvet, next to Josh who just had his boxers on. "Morning" I said rolling over so I was leaning my head on my arm. "How'd you sleep" he asked. I sighed "Better if I had gone to sleep earlier". "He laughed "thats the price you pay" he said. "It was worth it" I said with a cheeky wink. I slid out of the bed, pulled on my underwear and one of Josh's shirts then I walked through into the bathroom, brushed my hair into a ponytail, washed my face and brushed my teeth.

When I was done I walked back into the bedroom just to see an empty bed. I shuffled into the kitchen, "want some breakfast?" Josh asked, stood looking into the fridge. I smiled "yes please". I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his back, on my tip toes since he's so tall. He turned around and placed his hands on my waist. "I love you so much" he said staring into my eyes. I smiled slightly and a warm blush washed over my cheeks, "I love you too" I said and pulled him into a quick kiss.

Words: 0.8k+

Author's note:

First Zerkaa fic!- secertagentclub Hope you enjoyed🫶🏼