KSI- Live

y/username

Liked by olivianeil and 1,089,124 othersy/username: happy Friday🌟 @ksi -comments-ksi: ❤️❤️taliamar: the outfit is👌🏼-> y/username: 🫶y/nfanpage21: you two are so cute!!user6183905: can't believe JJ bagged her

y/username: happy Friday🌟 @ksi
-comments-
ksi: ❤️❤️
taliamar: the outfit is👌🏼
-> y/username: 🫶
y/nfanpage21: you two are so cute!!
user6183905: can't believe JJ bagged her

I've been with JJ for 3 years now. We met at a YouTube event and the next morning I had an instagram message from him asking if I got home ok, a months later we'd been on multiple dates and I was officially his girlfriend. We kept our relationship a complete secret so only our friends and family knew but decided to announce it quietly to everyone after a year of being together. We still kept it pretty private, only posting the odd photo here and there. I've been doing YouTube for years and have a pretty substantial following on all of my platforms, so thankfully don't get to many of the "your with him for the money" comments.

y/username started a live video...

I decided randomly that I was going to go live to say hello and answer some questions. Thousands of people immediately started poring in. "Hey, how's everyone doing?" I asked while trying to read through the comments. "I'm bored so I thought I'd pop on here to answer some of your questions." I said. "When are you gonna do another PLT collection," I read aloud, I shrugged "can't answer that one." I said with a wink to the camera. "Ok umm- where's your top from, Bershka." I answered.

After a little while I heard the door to my office click. I quickly pressed the "pause live video" button as JJ walked into the room. "You alright?" I asked. "Yea, I'm just heading off to training, see you in a bit." He said then pressed a quick kiss to my forehead. "Bye, love you." I said with a smile. "Love you." He returned the smile then left. I turned back to my phone to see it still on and the comments flooding with: "OMFG" "I screen recorded it!!" "They're so cute" "I THINK SHE ACCIDENTALLY LEFT IT ON🤣" my eyes widened "shit." I said aloud. It didn't pause. I quickly said goodbye and ended the live.

JJ arrived home a few hours later. "Hey." He said tiredly. "Hi, how was training?" I asked, pushing myself off the couch. "Good, I actually-" "JJ," I interrupted him, his brows furrowed "I um- earlier I was live and I forgot to tell you and I thought I paused it when you walked in, but I didn't and they-" I rambled. "I saw." He said calmly. "You did?" He laughed "it's all over twitter, the boys sent it to me." He said with a chuckle. "You're not mad?" I asked. "What? No, of course not." He replied. "Oh, good." I sighed of relief. "I am getting roasted though, I think this is gonna take awhile to die down." He said with a grin.

ksi just posted a new story!

Words: o.5k+

Author's note:
For all my JJ girlies, hope you enjoyed❤️