W2S- Night out

I moved to London almost 2 months ago

I moved to London almost 2 months ago. I rent a lovely apartment and have already made some friends in my building. Today I'm going out with Sandy and Lily who are 2 people that live on my floor, Lily being the apartment opposite me. I started getting ready around 7pm and finished at 9. "ready babe?" Lily asked bursting into my apartment. "yep!" I replied grabbing my bag.

Sandy met up with us outside and we all got into a cab, 20 minutes later we were at the club. "Thank you." I said as we got out of the car having already payed the driver online. We made are way into the club and went to grab a drink. Almost an hour went by, we'd had a few drinks, danced and I was now going to get another one. I sat down on one of the bar seats and ordered my drink. I noticed from the corner of my eye that someone had sat next to me "hey." I smiled kindly at the stranger. "hi... I'm Harry."

We spoke for a while and ordered a fair few shots. "Bog! there you are, you've been gone for ages." a tall blonde haired man said placing a hand on Harry's shoulder. "bog?" I thought. "oh ye sorry," Harry replied turning to the tall man. "see you in a bit." he said to me before he left, I smiled and nodded.

I went back to find Lil and Sandy (they were on the dance floor). I joined them and we moved our bodies to the music. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and smiled "Harry!" I said loudly so he could hear me over the music. "wanna d- dance!" he asked, clearly just as drunk as me. "yea sure!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me away, I looked back and both girls were smiling and wiggling their eyebrows, I just rolled my eyes playfully and shook my head.

Me and Harry danced around drunkenly for around 20 minutes until we got tired and decided to go and sit down. He took me over to the table that contained all of his friends and we sat down. "You gonna introduce us bog?" The ginger haired man asked. "oh ye, this is y/n, y/n these are my friends." he went on to tell me each of there names. Another hour or two went by and many more drinks were brought until everyone (including me) were completely pissed so I decided to call it a night. "I'm gonna go home." I said lifting my head up from it's position leaning on Harry's shoulder. "aw ok I'll walk you out." he replied getting up.

"Before you leave, could I get your number?" Harry asked as I waited for my uber after not being able to find Lily or Sandy so deciding that they probably left already. "corse." I said putting my hand out for his phone. Once I typed in my number my uber arrived. "bye, I had a great night-" I said but before I could continue Harry grabbed my face and kissed me. When we pulled away he looked a little surprised by his actions. "text me." I said before pressing one more kiss to his lips then getting in my cab.

Words: 0.5k+

Author's Note:
Hope you enjoyed💝