W2S- Frogs

y/username

Liked by wroetoshaw and 750,128 others y/username: come on boys!🐸🤍 @wroetoshaw @theburntchip @calfreezy @willne @chrismd10-comments-calfreezy: 🐸🐸🐸user29193406: where's ethan??-> behzingagram: on the track?😂y/nfanpage21: she came to support, ...

y/username: come on boys!🐸🤍 @wroetoshaw @theburntchip @calfreezy @willne @chrismd10
-comments-
calfreezy: 🐸🐸🐸
user29193406: where's ethan??
-> behzingagram: on the track?😂
y/nfanpage21: she came to support, so cute🩷
user184729454: bought them donuts. wife material👌

Today Harry's participating in a 24 hour go-kart race, at Buckmore park. He left early this morning to arrive at 10:30, they do an hour and a half practice then the race officially begins at 2:30. I took a shower, did my makeup and hair then got dressed into some beige linen pants, a grey tank top and my black converse. I left our apartment at around 2, picked up some glazed Krispy Kreme doughnuts on the way then after a two hour drive I arrived and parked my car. I immediately walked into to building and signed in at the front desk. Then the woman sent me up to the room they were in and I thanked her.

"Hey, I've got doughnuts!" I said as I walked into the room. Harry quickly shot up from his place on the couch, and shot me a blooming smile. I smiled back. I placed the box onto the table in the middle of the room and the boys quickly dug in. While they were busy Harry pulled me into a tight hug "thank you for coming" he said into my ear so only I could hear. I pulled away "wouldn't miss it for the world" I replied. Last year I hadn't been able to attend because I was in another country for a PLT shoot, so I made sure I'd be here this time. Chip was currently on the track and Harry would be up next. His knee shook as he impatiently sat on the couch, I quickly placed my hand on his knee and it stopped shaking. I moved my head so my mouth was right by his ear "you'll be fine" I whispered. He looked to me and nodded lightly. One of Harry's biggest fears has always been letting people down, especially his friends.

After around half and hour Harry was called on. "Good look" I said and quickly pecked his lips before he slid his helmet on. I looked down at my watch, 4:52. I watched as Chip got out of the cart, Harry quickly jumped in and he was off. I ran up the stairs and they clanked underneath me. I stood from the view point and watched, took a quick photo as Harry came around a corner then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Calfreezy. "Here," he passed me a the headset he had just had on his head "you can talk to him through this. I smiled, said a quick "thank you", then quickly placed them on my head. "Harry?" I said, checking if he could hear me. I heard a quiet sigh "y/n" he said sounding relieved. "Hey," I said softly "you're doing really good".

I continued to talk to him inside, sat on the sofa. I told him which laps were good and which were bad. Then Freezy took over again. After three and a half hours on the track he was finally finished. Ethan got in. I was already stood by the gate waiting next to Chip and Freezy. He pulled the helmet off his head and a smile spread across my face. "We're fourteenth!" Chip announced cheerfully. A wave of relief washed over Harry's face as he brought me into a hug and when the boys turned he quickly pressed a kiss to my lips. "I told you you'd be fine" I said.

Before I walked back into the room with Harry I took a video of Ethan on the track, for Faith. It was late by the time we sat down and I had to leave, since I had a long drive home. "Good luck, love you" I said quietly to Harry before I left. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back "Love you too" he whispered. I smiled then left.

I got home at around 11, immediately stripped off my clothes and fell into bed. The next morning I woke up to a message from Harry (sent at 1am), it was a picture of him sat completely alone with the headset on. I smiled, I'm glad he didn't leave whoever was on the track alone, while everyone else slept. "How's it going??x" I asked him through text. He replied a few minutes later "not great😂". I face planted.

I was sat watching the official livestream of the event, there's only 20 minutes left. They sent Callux on and it's actually comical. They ended up finishing 16th (at least they aren't last). I immediately got a call from Harry: "we finished 16th!" He shouted through the phone with a laugh. "I know" I replied also laughing. He was sopping wet since it was poring it down. "I have to go, see you soon" he said the declined.

He got home a few hours later and practically fell through the door, he looked exhausted. "I'm so proud of you" I said looking up at him with a fond smile.

Words: 0.8k+

Author's note:
This is actually really accurate because I did a bunch of research😭