𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫.

A blonde-haired woman sat anxiously on her desk, sighing as she looked at the clock

A blonde-haired woman sat anxiously on her desk, sighing as she looked at the clock. She began pacing the room, as a purple clad woman looked at her in amusement. 

"Jean, what's the hurry? I thought we agreed to meet them here?" Her melodic voice carried a subtle teasing edge, and Jean sighed.

"There have been sightings of Stormterror outside the city. Once we meet we must..." Her voice was cut off by the brunette, who peered at her, placing an arm elegantly on the banister. "Relax, I'll lend a hand when the time comes."

They turned their heads as the door opened, watching Amber, Lumine and Kaeya who was half dragging you enter. You scrambled the fuck away from the blue haired man, hiding behind Lumine. Jean noticed, and frowned slightly. "Jean, I've brought them."

He then proceeded to recap what had happened. "Mondstadt welcomes you, windborne travelers." The blonde woman smiled at you warmly, seeming to be the Jean Kaeya spoke to. " I am Jean, Acting Captain of the Knights of Favonius." She then indicated to the brunette who was staring at you slyly. " This is Lisa, our resident Librarian." She smiled, placing an arm on her chest. "Are you cuties here to help us out? You're both so adorable!" She chuckled, letting her arm fall back to her side. "Sadly, the timing is regrettable.  Stormterror has been causing quite the ruckus lately. To put it simply, Mondstadt's elemental sphere and ley lines are now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten. For a mage, it couldn't get much worse. My skin is one elemental particle away from a full-blown breakout."

Jean looked at her sympathetically,  turning to the two of you. "If it weren't for this interference, the Knights of Favonius would have better ways to help you than just putting up missing person posters. We simply ask that you repose in Mondstadt while we help you seek out your brother."

You smiled, absolutely winded. "Great, where's the nearest inn?". Paimon looked at you surprised. "[Name}! Don't be so mean, we should help as well!" She had a point, you were being out of character, but hey, it had been a long fucking day.

They stared at you expectantly, and you were a sucker for peer pressure. "Fine, I guess we'll help out." Paimon cheered, turning back to listen to Jean, as you mentally threw yourself off the building.

✦•·········•✦•·········•✦

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 !!

「 ✦ 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 ✦ 」

𝑨 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒖 𝑨𝒌𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒚𝒂'𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒅𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑭𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒖𝒔. 𝑯𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔. 𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 [𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆], 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕.