ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ꜰɪʟᴇ 4

A/N - OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

WE HAVE HIT

1K VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!*CUE INTENSE SQUEALING*

Ok i need to calm down think about no wifi..

ok im calm. 

So anyawys, you guys might have to wait until next week for an update bestays, BC I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY. im slaying fr. 

SO I THINK THANKS ARE IN ORDER

Okay, too many people to type, but THANK U ALL FOR ADDING THIS BOOK TO YOUR LISTS, @CM-201THANKS FOR VOTING ON EVERYTHING.

I'm legit so happy rn, i never thought id get this far.

Feel free to skip the below text, and go straight to the memes, i just need to dump on here. Things go back to normal when you see text like *this*

Okay even since like primary, I was great at english, especially creative writing, everbody knew it and so did I.

However, it started going downhill when I got my first writers block. It was terrifying, not being able to write anything, and having all my classmates stare at me excpectantly. 

At the end of the year, the creative writing award went to somebody else. I felt all their stares at me. We all agreed, including the girl who got it, that I should have recieved it, but i wasn't so sure.

The teacher had to know what they were doing right? Maybe I wasn't as good as I thought.

However, i regained some of my confidence when I wrote my first story/book. I was 10 at the time, so it wasn't that good, but still. I did it.

Recently, i got even more confident when I got straight 8s and 100% on my creative writing test, but it was dimmed by the fact I wasn't the only one.

I'm surrounded with really talented people when it comes to writing, and it's hard not to get discouraged when they do better.

There is a writing contest going on, and I've entered. I'm very limited in what I can write, so when i wrote the first draft, it was'nt as detailed as i would have liked, but i was happy with it.

However, I showed it to my parent, and they said it was horrible. I was surprised, all the others said it was pretty good. I've revised it like they said, but I'm no longer happy with it.

My family has drilled into my head that it's highly unlikely I'd succeed as an author, and i know they are right, it's not easy, but I can't help feeling they could support me more. It's been my dream ever since i was young to 'become the next J.K Rowling' exactly. They encourage me to give up on it and become a doctor, even though I really don't want to.

Oh well.

Srry for dumping.

ANYWAYS

MEMES