𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐞𝐬.

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

[Just Like Fire]

'𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 

𝘐'𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦'

The sun shone brightly on your face, momentarily blinding you once you opened your eyes. You yawned, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. Thanks to that weird encounter earlier, you know had a pretty solid knowledge of what was coming up ahead. All you needed to do now was stick close to Lumine, and well, try and change the future. You knew this world didn't deserve the suffering it was going to recieve, and you had to try and avert some of it away from the common folk.

Speaking of Lumine, as you exited the tent, she stood up from where she was arguing with Paimon and walked over. "Hey, did you sleep well?" You nodded, smiling briefly. She grabbed your and pulled you to the log she was sitting on.

Paimon floated over, and hovered near you. "Hey, don't you think it's about time we give you a name? Paimon doesn't want you to not have a name!' You smiled once more, patting her head. Lumine gazed into the distance, before exclaiming " I know! Let's call you [Name] !". Paimon scratched her head, gazing at you sideways, before agreeing "Yeah you're right! She even looks like a [Name]!" You laughed at this, and soon the three of you were chatting comfitarbly.

Soon the subject of your arrivals in Tevyat were brought up. "You guys already know how I ended up here, so there isn't anything for me to tell.' You said. Paimon nodded before turning to Lumine. "What about you Lumine?". Said girl gazed into the distance again, before sighing. She grabbed a nearby stick, and started drawing in the sand.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴

"Soooo.. what you're trying to say is..." You turned to Lumine, finishing Paimon's question. "You fell here, from another world?" She nodded, motioning for you to continue. "But when you wanted to leave and go on to the next world, your path was blocked by some unknown god?" Paimon exclaimed.

✦•·········•✦•·········•✦

Lumine nodded once more, before recounting the fight with the unknown god. "Then just like that, the god took away my brother. Some kind of seal was cast upon me, and I lost my power. So while we used to from travel world to world, we are now trapped here." She shook her head, straightening herself. "How many years ago was it? I don't know. But I intend to find out." She said clenching her fist. She continued, "After I awoke I was all alone, right up until I met you two." Paimon scratched her head, smiling sheepishly. "Yeah Paimon really owes you for that, otherwise Paimon probably would have drowned. So Paimon will do her best to be a great guide!". You smiled at her, before turning to Lumine and saying "And I intend to help you. You've taken care of me so far, and I feel the need to repay you". Paimon enthusiastically nodded, before exclaiming "Maybe we'll find a clue about your past [Name]!".