𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠

NEW PLAYLIST SELECTED 

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

[Butterflies]

'𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴'

The sound of clapping was heard, but for some reason it felt like Death herself was knocking on [Name]'s front door. She turned around slowly, grasping Lumine's hand like it was a lifeline.  The man who stood before her wore a half-cape with a fur collar, a white-collared, cleavage-revealing blouse, dark, tight-fitted trousers, and knee-length boots. His vision hung from a loose brown belt, which also had a blue gem and a rope. He had a blue earring on his left ear.

You were a bit ashamed, but the first thought that ran through your mind was 'What is up with his shirt? . You pulled yourself back to reality and stared when he started speaking.  "You two have actually got the power to go up against the dragon. Are you a new ally? Or a new storm?" You sweatdropped, silently wondering at the nonsense the guy was spewing 'I didn't do anything except hover in the air, what is he on about? He reminds me of I̴̟̿s̸̞̋a̸̼͋b̶̳̕e̸̯͒ḽ̶̅l̵̩̊a̷̛͔ '

You stared at him even more intently, trying to remember who he reminded you of, while he was getting a little creeped out. Amber eventually grabbed your attention.

"Stormterror is attacking Mondstat itself!" You gave Lumine a questioning look, even though you already knew the plot. She shot one back that screamed 'Don't ask'. " Kaeya, Traveler,[Name], you've come at the right time! We must-" She was interrupted by a chuckle from the male. He told her not to be so hasty, and that first proper introductions needed to be made.

When it was your turn, you simply scanned him head to toe. "[Name] [Lastname]. I'm travelling with Lu-" You paused, seeing her shake her head frantically, but subtly. "-my companions in the hope of regaining my lost memories."

'Why does she not want me to tell them her name? Oh well.' Kaeya sympathised with the both of you, but you remained indifferent. The guy scared the living shits out of you for some reason, that's why you fed him the name you gave what's-his-name, the ginger.

"The Acting Grandmaster of the Knights of Favonius wishes to speak with you two. Please come to our headquarters. But first, [Name], may I have a conversation with you?" You turned from where you had been shuffling off, and walked over to him.

With a brave sense of saying something possibly fatal, you opened your mouth. "No, you may not. I want to sleep, and for this to not take any longer than needed. So no." With that you booked it out of there as fast as you could, dragging Lumine and Paimon with you, ignoring Amber's shouts of confusion.