𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

[Thumbs]

'𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦'

As soon as you stepped forward, you stopped. You had no idea where to go, why were you leading the way? The ginger noticed your confusion and placed one hand on your shoulder, steering you up the stairs and into a more quiet part of the building.

He sat down in front of his desk ,while you pressed your thumbs together. After a few moments of staring at each other, he broke his gaze and coughed awkwardly. "May I ask you your name?" You stared at him for a bit longer, before replying "[Name]" He noted it down on a piece of paper, before quirking an eyebrow at you "No last name, middle name? That's strange, but each to their own." You panicked internally, you didn't need to stand out even more! 

"Uh, I have a last name and middle name! Yeah, they are [Lastname] and Asteria! My name is [Name] Asteria [Lastname], yeah!" He laughed heartily, before writing a bit more. "Where did you come from? The sky? Or another nation?" You smiled shakily, not liking how close he came to the truth. "Mondstsat. I'm travelling with two companions of mine, and speaking of them, I should get back soon, they're probably worried sick!" He laughed once more, before folding up the paper and placing it in a drawer. You craned your head, trying to see what he wrote, before your head was gripped tightly and forced to look elswhere. 

It was the ginger. He had grasped your chin with his fingers and tilted it up slightly to meet his eyes. You honestly stopped working for a second when he leaned in closer, but when you saw that smirk of his, well it just infuriated you. 

Your eyes turned an ethearal teal, (for specifics check the comment), and suddenly he saw his life flash before his eyes. He heard the howling of a storm, and decided he would like to live longer, quickly letting go.

"Now, since you are new to Liyue, allow me, Tartaglia, to take you on an amazing tour!" You opened your mouth to speak, but were quickly blocked by the sound of ripping. As the two of you turned to face it, you were met once more with the sound of a girl singing.

You sighed, turning to face your acquaintence. "Thank you of taking care of me up till now. However, I must go, my ride is here" You heard the unmistakable sound of somebody scoffing, and chose to ignore it. Childe could only watch in bemusment as you went over to the rip, and let yourself get sucked into it.

He quickly blinked, and grabbed the paper he had folded, scribbiling down new information. Calling for one of the recruits, he quickly handed it over to them. "Nobody except the Tsaritsa sees this, nobody. If I find somebody except her Majesty even thought about reading this, their head will decorate her palcae walls, is that clear?" The poor agent gulped, before meekly noddinga scurrying away.