𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

[2002]

'𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 

𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦'

The first thing you saw when you opened your eyes, was a sword inches away from your face. You yelped, scrambling back, and when the sword didn't follow, cautiously turned your gaze upwards.

The moon illuminated her blonde chin-length hair, with two locks of shoulder-length hair framing her face, two light-blue flowers pinned on the right side of her head and two pale blue feathers tucked at the left. She wore a sleeveless white dress held up by crossed black straps, a long two-tailed scarf, with each tail having a gold, flat diamond-shaped ornament attached to the tip of the tail and angled thigh-high stockings and white ankle-high boots.

Next to her floated a fairy-like creature, with thick white hair cropped just above her shoulders, dark purple eyes, and light skin. Before you could observe more of the strange creature, she shrieked, flying behind the girl.

'Lumine! Why is she looking at me like that? Paimon is getting creeped out!' The girl, who seemed to be Lumine, stared at you. 'Who are you?'

After a moment of silence, you opened your mouth. 'I am... I am... I don't know...' Her expression softened, just a bit, and seeing you were no threat, put the sword behind her back, where it seemed to vanish.

She outstretched her arm, and hesitantly, you took it. As soon as your fingers touched, you felt an indescribable feeling, like a galaxy was being born inside you. She hauled you up, and seeing you stumble a bit, gripped your hand tightly in hers. (bestie lumine let's goo!)

Lumine led you back to her camp, with the floating child next to you, jabbering on. Upon seeing that Lumine wasn't threatened by you, the fairy had relaxed, and introduced herself as Paimon. She soon grew to be comfortable around you, and was talking like her life depeneded on it. You smiled, and didn't notice Lumine staring at you, a light blush on her cheeks. 

When the two of you touched, Lumine felt overjoyed, for the first time in a long while. Now looking at you, chatting with her companion, she finally realised how beautiful you were, especially when you were smiling. She shook her head, focusing on some slimes that had popped up.

You finally arrived in the camp, and she set to cooking dinner. Over a meal, the two of them explained how you had appeared in a majestic golden fury. When Paimon questioned further, it was reavealed you had no idea of that, or anything really. 

Lumine stared at you once more, before softly saying " It's going to be okay [Name]. I'll help you figure out your past." She felt sympathy for you, and vowed silently to protect you as well as she could.