𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐖𝐇𝐀-

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

[Diamonds]

'𝘗𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 

𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘵𝘩, 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦, 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺'

Paimon immediatly exclaimed "Wow! What is that? There's something huge in the sky!" You and Lumine exchanged looks, and you said solemmly, "Yeah Paimon, you're right! It's a dragon! We totally couldn't tell!" Paimon frowned, angrily stamping her foot.

"Stop making fun of Paimon! It looks as if it's heading towards the heart of the forest. We must proceed with caution!" You sweatdropped, wondering why the two of them were heading towards the dragon. You sighed and made your way to the forest too.

As you entered the forest, Paimon pointed ahead. "Huh? What's that?" You grabbed Lumine's hand and pulled the two of you behind a tree. The three of you peeked out from behind, Lumine nearest to the ground, your head on top of hers, and Paimon floating on your right.

You gasped slightly, for the dragon truly was beautiful.  Next to him stood a girl-no, a boy, wearing a frilly white top with a corset for the midsection, along with teal shorts with gold embroidery and a matching teal cape held together by a deep blue and gold bow. He also wore white stockings with three gold diamond shapes along each leg and a beret-like hat with a white flower. He wore what Paimon told you was an Anemo Vision on his left hip attached to a belt, with a wing ornament attached to the right of the vision, pom-poms hanging underneath the vision with feathers. His hair was braided on both sides, with the top half being black and the bottom being teal.

"It's alright now, I'm here." He soothed the dragon. Paimon tilted her head, bringing a finger to her lips, confused. "Is he talking.. to the dragon?". All of a sudden, you were hit by a wave of familiarity, causing you to unconsciously step forward.  Suddenly, a teal light enveloped Lumine's hands, startling the dragon, causing him to roar at the boy. Said boy braced against the dragon's fury, before raising his head, and frantically looking around "Who's there? Show yourself!"

He caught sight of you and his eyes widened. You could have sworn you heard him whisper something along the lines of 'cecillia', but before you could blink, he had stepped back as the dragon flew off, and a teal light enveloped him. You charged forward, but were stopped by Lumine, who had held onto you.

When the wind died down, you looked in vain for the boy. Paimon panted heavily, "That was close! Paimon almost got blown away!" Lumine glanced anxiously at you. What had happened to get you this riled up? You sighed, finally returning to her side. " [Name], you okay? What happened? Is something wrong?" You smiled, slightly overwhelmed by the questions she were asking. "It's fine Lumine, I though that guy seemed familiar that's all." She nodded, but her expression remained concerned. You gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, and turned your attention to Paimon, who had started speaking once more.