𝑭𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒈 𝑰𝑰 : 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒆𝒅, 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒅

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

GODDESS! ASTRO/NYX! ADVENTURER! Reader x Diluc

You stared and he stared back. Neither of you knew what to say.

"Who the hell are you?"

Okay, scratch that.

He swung his claymore at you, and you dodged by an inch. "Woah, calm down, I can explain!" He ignored you, continuing to try and attack, and eventually forced you to the edge of the cliff.

You gulped slightly as he raised it to be level with your neck. It was important to keep up appearances of course. "One push and you fall to your death. You have 5 minutes. Talk."

You sighed internally, seething at his ignorance. Did the power you possess escape his mind? There was no way a simple fall could kill you. "Okay, my name is [Name] [Lastname], at least that's what I go by. My real name is Asteria, and I'm the God of Light and Dark. I left Celestia years ago and came to Tevyat to see how people down here lived. I can also manipulate fire, and I managed to forge a fake vision, which I have lost... Oh well. I mean no harm." 

You were lying through your teeth, obviously. You had came to Tevyat looking for a fight, and to see how the mortals who you protected would attack a godly being such as yourself. As for the abyss mages you had just slaughtered, hoping the man you saved would turn on you for your unnatural powers, well, they were abominations that ruined the name of darkness.

He stared at you, not fooled for a second. He had seen how you killed those abyss mages, your face twisted in a sort of wicked glee, as the shadows dragged them under, and the light obliterated them to dust, all while black and white flames flickered around you.

He had never seen a being of your power before, and it terrified him (not that he'd ever admit it). The way you so effortlessly murdered his would-be attackers, with a flick of your hand, it left him in awe, and fear. What if you turned on Mondstat?

You made to leave, seeing he had lowered his claymore, and was simply staring at you, but an arm blocked your path. " I still don't trust you. You shall come stay with me at my mansion, so I can keep an eye on you." 

His voice was commanding, and for a second you contemplated killing him for the sheer audactity he had to adopt that tone with you. As the red clouded your mind, your rational side crept in, making you realise that he knew you could snap him in half with a single motion, and yet he still spoke to you like that. 

'Hah...Looks like this human's got some guts... It would be a shame to cut this entertainment short...' Smiling demurely, you took the arm outstretched in front of you, simpering up at him. "If I'm going to live with you, shouldn't I know your name?" He glanced at you, slight disgust written on his face, but slight amusment too. "You may call me Diluc."

"Diluc..." You tested the word out, before smilling back up at him. "Thank you for extending your home to me Master Diluc!" His cheeks heated up ever so slightly, and he caught himself thinking how lovely you sounded when you said his name.

Shaking his head, he missed the knowing smile you gave him. The two of you looked ahead, and you finally said in your mind what you could not say out loud.

' Yes, thank you indeed for the entertainment.... Such a shame in the end we shall have to part ways. But not to worry, I shall paint a most magnificent artwork with your blood...blood the same colour as your flames. '

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

A/N - EVIL MC!! This is meant to be a slowburn,enemies to lovers typa shit, but this is just the meeting, so pretty much still enemies. When it comes to Reader they are kinda fucked up ( i just noticed i managed not to specify gender yay go me!) If you think hey god is male, im pretty sure its apllied to both genders in genshin. @JenniferGuzman581 well?? Whaddya think?? Pls say u like it otherwise my feelings will be hurt (jkjkjk its fine if you don't, my mind got a llitle twisted) ALSO 2K VIEWS TF?????? YAYAYAYA WE MADE IT!! THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE THERE WITH ME AT THE START!! I CHANGED THE COVER TO CELEBRATE, BUT IF U LIKE ILL CHANGE I BACK.  quick q, would u guys be interested in reading a hp x reader fic of mine? if so go check out my profile, it's called hazardous thanks don't mind my shameless self advertising BYYE POOKES!

𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒,

𝒶 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒