𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬, 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

[Thumbs]

'𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦'

"Just what was that? Paimon though we were gonna get eaten!" The energetic creature said worriedly. "It definitely has something to do with that weirdo who was talking to that dragon."

Lumine looked at her, before gazing into the distance "I can't believe dragons exist in this world." Paimon nodded, expressing her agreement. You suddenly saw something red in the distance, and so pointed it out. "Guys, what's that?". Paimon turned, squinting at it. "Huh..Let's go take a closer look! But please be careful, Paimon doesn't have a good feeling about this..." The two of you made your way over two the crystal.

"Paimon's never seen a crystal like this before, so Paimon can't tell what it is. Huh? [Name]? [Name]!". What the blonde and the fairy hadn't realised, was that you started swaying as soon as you came into close quarters with the rock, the pain you felt only increasing the further you went, leading you to collapse, only saved from hitting the ground by Lumines quick reflexes.

Reality warping brought to you by my Scarlet Witch addiction

✦•·········•✦•·········•✦

You were surrounded by ruins. A pitch black sky enveloped you, and the barren earth turned to dust under your touch. 

You heard an explosion in the distance, and stumbled towards it. Once you got there, you saw that girl, the one who had threatened you, fighting off several monsters. A cry from behind you caused you to turn around.

You gasped, your eyes widening, for the one who cried out was you. It was you running as fast as you could towards her, freezing and disintegrating any who tried to stop you, and leaping over falling debris, just to get to her. Suddenly, just as she reached out a hand to try and pull the unknown girl away, other you was blocked by some boys and girls, who pushed you away, yelling for you to leave her be, and that you had to leave now. You saw yourself go limp, allowing yourself to be led away.

However, there was something that troubled you. Maybe it was the expression you had saw on your face, or maybe something else, but you realised it as soon as the they did.

You weren't going to stop trying to save her.

And that the girl they were leading away was nothing more than an illusion.