𝑭𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒈 𝑰 : 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒍!

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

MORTAL! VISIONLESS! TRADER! Reader x Ganyu.

As secretary to the Liyue Qixing, Ganyu had to be able to adapt. She had to be flexible, polite and capable. According to her co-workers, she was. They praised her endlessly, and sympathised the amount of work she had to do, even though some of it was given unnecessarily by themselves. Ganyu worked as hard as half of her colleagues, all for the late ruler of Liyue, Rex Lapis.

You, on the other hand were her polar opposite. Sure, you were adaptable, capable and polite, but as a trader, you had to be. However, while Ganyu was shy and kind, you were outgoing and blunt, sometimes even cut-throat. You wouldn't have gotten to the top of trade in Liyue otherwise, and you most certainly wouldn't have come to be known as the Queen of Trade, or as bitter traders called you, Liyue's City Girl. Most contrasting however, was that you absloutely despised Rex Lapis, or any form of divine authority. Rumors on the streets were that you would often curse Celestia when things didn't go your way.

That was how Ganyu came to know about your existence. She was flabbergasted when Beidou told her about a girl who so blatantly despised the gods, and became quite worked up about your lack of respect, until Beidou reasoned with her, saying that there are many people like that, and you didn't force anyone else to believe it, just that was what you believed.

And besides, she reasoned, you'll probably never meet her anyways.

Oh how wrong she was.

Later in the day, a door swung closed as a finely dressed woman exited the room, calling over her shoulder. "I sincerely hope the two of you will make great progress in the matter of trade when it comes to the Liyue Qixing."

You turned slowly to face Ganyu, before cocking your head to the side. "Do you want to come to mine to work? Or should we just take a nap and do it later?"

Ganyu sighed. This would surely be interesting at least. Why did Ningguang pair her up with you again?

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

A/N - This is the format that these requests are taking guys! I'm really excited for these, though my strength lies in stories more. Also, please feel free to speak in the comments. It makes me feel happy that people enjoy this enough to comment. Anyways, @Mathematical_Dumbo the fic you wanted to eat raw is out now! Go check it out, and stop eating things! Jk anyways byee lovelies!!

𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒,

𝒶 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒