𝑭𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒈 𝑰𝑽 : 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑫𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑴𝑬𝑨𝑵 𝑨𝑳𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑴𝒀 𝑰𝑺 𝑼𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺?

A/N - for my favourite certified yapper

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

IMMORTAL! ALCHEMIST! ELECTRO SOVERIEGN! Reader x Alhaitham

Alhaitham knew there was something off about you ever since you walked into the house.

Was it the fact you were so happy to see Kaveh?

Was it the fact you introduced yourself as an alchemist?

Or was it the fact that a gleaming electro vision swung from your waist, crackling with the electricity you had used earlier to slap Kaveh's hand away when you were mixing a potion you had conjured up, when he knew for a fact that ever since the recent Vision Hunt Decree in Inazuma, none had been given out?

When you heard him walk over to you, leaning behind on the wall, as you both looked at Kaveh displaying incredible strength, you were nervous.

Hella nervous.

Kaveh was trusting enough not question you, but his housemate was an unknown variable.

And that freaked you the fuck out.

You were snapped back to reality when he raised his glass, took a sip, and commented. "Alchemy is pretty useless, if I'm being honest."

You snapped your neck with the speed you turned to look at him.

He simply chuckled, before coming closer, chest almost touching your back.

You glared up at him.

And he fucking smirked.

" WHAT IN ARCHONS DO YOU MEAN ALCHEMY IS USELESS? FUCKIN-" You were interrupted when Kaveh slapped his hand over your mouth, and forced you to look at him.

"HAHAHA, [NAME]! WHY DON'T WE GO SEE DORI AND SELL SOME OF YOUR POTIONS?" You shoved him off, panting lightly from the lack of oxygen. "Take some and go, I want to have a word with your friend." As he stuttered and stammered, you glared even more fiercely, and Alhaitham was sure that if will was a weapon, he would be dead, but thankfully it was not.

"Well, you heard the little alchemist. Take your leave." As you raged furiously at him, Kaveh deafetedly back away and out of the house. Why did he think introducing you two was a good idea?

As soon as the door closed, his smirk dropped, and he flipped your positions around, pressing you up against the wall, while you struggled to escape his grasp, taken by suprise.

"Who the fuck are you? And why do you have an electro vision?" You shrieked, absolutely unprepared for this. He loomed over you, holding your hands together.

"Unless.." As you cautiously looked up, you saw the truth click, and his eyes light up. You slumped against the wall defeated.

That was until he grabbed you up, and held you as he dusted you off. " I apologise for treating you so roughly. May I ask that you enlighten me on your species, and in return you educate me on the wonders of alchemy? I suppose it's unfair of me to ask though, considering..."

You looked up at him dumbfounded, as he smoothly slid an arm around your waist, pulling you even closer, taking your silence for a yes, because after all "You don't have any other choice."

He smirked once more. "Come now darling, we should go find that idiot, otherwise he'll take all the profit. You surely don't want that, do you, thunderbird?"

And so that's how you found yourself in his hold, walking down the busy streets of Sumeru.

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

A/N @Mathematical_Dumbo  @Mathematical_Dumbo  @Mathematical_Dumbo  @Mathematical_Dumbo  @Mathematical_Dumbo @Mathematical_Dumbo @Mathematical_Dumbo @Mathematical_Dumbo DID YOU LIKE IT??????? IT'S ENEMIES TO LOVERS!!! I TRIED I SWEAR I TRIED SO HARD RN YOU BETTER LIKE IT! 

𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒,

𝒶 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒