𝐎𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞??

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

[Glowing in the Dark]

'𝘋𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 2 𝘢.𝘮, 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘴

𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘱, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵'

Tw: Mentions of death,swearing.

Darkness. You were surrounded by it. Pitch black, and cold.

The freezing temperature did nothing to sooth your nerves. You felt as though you were slowly being suffocated to death, and that the last thing you would ever know was this horrible darkness-

Suddenly, it cleared, leaving you floating in space. A galaxy shined in front of you, reslplendent and beautiful. The surrounding scenery was warped, until you found yourself in front of a beautiful palace, shining bright, as bright as a star.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" You turned, facing a girl, no more older than you. Her black, glossy hair fell to her waist, curling inwards at the edges, and had several highlights of purple and silver. Her skin was alarmingly pale, you could see her black veins, and her dress was, well, stunning.

https://pin.it/6L96TGCYL

She noticed you staring and scoffed. You quickly averted your gaze, and she sighed irratibly. 'What are you gawking at me for? You should look at yourself...fucking main character privileges.'

You quickly looked down at yourself, shocked at what you saw.

https://pin.it/4e7EOTmCC

"What? How is this happening?" She rolled her eyes, tossing you something. Upon further inspection, it proved to be a necklace, the pendant being a glowing star. You stared, unsure of what to do with it.

"What are you waiting for? Put it on". She said, and so you did. Only then did she rip her gaze from the palace, turning to you. She smiled.

"Hello, dear. I'm your companion, I'm here to protect you from outside forces. I'm also here to give you the basic information of this world." She paused, seeming to wait for you to speak.

"Do you know anything about my past? Can you tell me my name? Please? I need to kno-" She cut you off by holding up her hand, You tried to speak, but found you couldn't. You could not open your mouth at all-

"Tch. How predictable. All you ever did want was something that benefited you. While I had to be content with the scraps.." Suddenly, you felt that same freezing cold. Darkness swirled around you, dragging you down.

"Consider yourself lucky, for I can't kill you. Yet. Watch out dearest, and don't push your luck." With that, the darkness pulled you under.

You gasped, sitting up with a bolt. Next to you, Lumine mumbled, but stayed asleep, while you looked around frantically and tried, to no avail, to calm your beating heart.

✦•·········•✦•·········•✦

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗!!

「 ✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 ✦ 」

𝑨 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆. 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒏.

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 !!

「 ✦ 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥  ✦ 」

𝑨 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒍, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓, 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑯𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆. 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒍𝒚, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 :  Sucker Punch, by Neoni

𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 : 𝟖 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

✦•·········•✦•·········•✦

A/N - I'm not really happy with this chapter at the moment, but I can't think of ways to improve it right now. Oh well, maybe later. Not up to my usual standard in my opinion, but here we are. I'm warning you, I'm planning on turning you into a doll with all the outfits you're gonna get.Also, thanks to @JustBaraa12 for adding this to their list! We now have over 250 reads! That's great! Byee!

EDIT : Just realised you can't click on the links, so I added comments on which you can

EDIT 2 : Omg i just realised i gave her the wrong name, and that i shouldn't have given her one at all rn im so dumb

𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒,

𝒶 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒