𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

[Clarity]

'𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺? 

𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺?'

You grasped your face, blinking back tears as you gazed at Nyx, her face impassionate to your troubles. "Why did you slap me so hard?" You exclaimed. She sighed, turning around "Next time, don't even think of calling me your ride, as you so callously put it."

You grumbled incoherently, before questioning her about the memory. She groaned, turning away once more, blasting a bolt of dark energy at you. "Stop questioning me! It's not important okay?" She watched you sink into unconciousnous, before saying "We cannot let you be affected by Abyss energy, letting Celestia interfere again. You have the bloom?" She turned, facing a blonde haired boy behind her. He nodded, face firm.

"Good, place it by her." He did as he was told, a sharp gasp escaping him as he saw your face. You truly were beautiful. Maybe this time around, once you knew why the Abyss had risen again, you would join him against Celestia.

Nyx clicked her fingers impatiently, signalling for him to leave.  He did so, taking one last final glance at you. She then opened a portal, before placing a charm on you that would make sure you woke up once you went through. "Have fun Barbatos!" She said as she lugged you through.

Meanwhile Venti aged 1000 years when he felt you flying to your doom while Dvalin was attacking Mondstat. He heard your screaming, and summoned the winds to help him keep you afloat.

You swore vibrantly as you fell to the ground, was this Nyx's revenge for calling you her ride? However, you calmed down once you heard a reassuring voice speak to you "My dear Cecilla, I'm supporting you with the power of a thousand winds. Remain calm!"

You were soon lowered to the ground, and upon hearing a familiar childlike voice, ran and flung yourself on Lumine. The girl was overjoyed to see you, as was Paimon, but knew further questioning would have to wait until later, when they didn't have company.

Speaking of which, you soon noticed the cheerful girl next to Lumine. After a quick introdution, she expressed great joy about the two of you finding each other after being seperated while adventuring. You smiled, praying to the archons that she didn't ask how you managed to get seperated in the first place.

You were saved by the sound of somebody clapping, and turned around. Your immediate thought was that of a pirate.

✦•·········•✦•·········•✦