𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂

[Walls Could Talk]

'𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯' 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 

𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬'

As soon as you set off, you realised this was going to be tricky. Your outfit, pretty as it was, was highly impractical. Lumine had to keep a tight grip on you so you wouldn't fall over. To top it all off, a few slimes appeared three seconds after you set off.

After Lumine delt with them, she helped you over to where Paimon was waving. "Ooh look! A Teleport Waypoint! You can find these scattered all over Tevyat, and once you unlock one, you can teleport to it from anywhere!" You frowned skeptically, but reached out nonetheless. Suddenly, a small screen appeared, with the words 'Unlock Waypoint?' written on them. Upon Paimon's encouragment, you pressed the screen. The structure turned form red to blue, and lifted high up above the ground. For a second, you had heard multiple voices, but upon seeing Lumine was fine, dismissed it as a result of the lack of sleep.

Paimon clapped her hands, and then moved on. Eventually, the path you were following came to an end. "Well, I guess that means you'll just have to climb." Lumine went up first, and then reached a hand to help you out. Before you could accept, however, the wind gathered, and with a forceful push lifted you up and dumped you unceremoniously next to her. She rushed to see if you were okay, but was interrupted by Paimon calling for you two to hurry up. 

After a bit more walking, you then ended up on a cliff, looking out at the beautiful view. You saw a statue in the distance, and Paimon, being the ever present tour guide, gave you an explanation. "That's a Statue of the Seven! There are a few of these statues scattered all across the land to show the Seven's protection over the world. Among the seven gods, this god controls the wind! Paimon's not sure whether the god you're looking for is the Anemo god but...Paimon will take you to the Anemo god's place first, and there's a reason why!" 

With this, the fairy floated away, expecting you to keep up. The two of you walked side by side, admiring the scenery ."As we all know, poetry and language flow like the wind! There'll defineitly be somebody who knows about your brother, and your past [Name]! At least, that's what Paimon thinks...Whether the gods actually answer you is a different story. You never know unless you try! So let's hop to it!"

You walked in silence, until you reached the statue. The Statue that was surrounded in water. Paimon opened her mouth to speak, while you dipped your toe in the water, testing to see how deep it was. Shockingly, the water turned to golden ice under your toe. Paimon was at a loss for words, while you had a sudden idea. Grabbing Lumines hand, you raced across the water, marveling at how it turned to ice beneath your feet. You ended up at the Statue without a drop of water on you. Paimon was stammering, questioning you on how you were able to wield the power of Cryo without a vision. You tilted your head "Maybe it's because I'm just special!" You smirked. She shook her head, encouraging the two of you to touch the statue and send a prayer out for the gods. You did, and prayed for your memories back.

After your hands left, two balls of Anemo energy shot out towards you, one crashing into Lumine, the other spiralling around you before doing the same. You gasped, shocked, and saw that you were in a dark void. In front of you was a screen.

✦•·········•✦•·········•✦

𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 

https://pin.it/kf0NTh64w 

 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬

𝐍𝐞𝐰 ! https://pin.it/7dwBB2Vly

✦•·········•✦•·········•✦

It urged you to click the new option, and hesitantly, you did. It opened onto beautiful dresses, and after a moment's hesitation, you did what it asked, and chose one. Suddenly, the screen disappeared, and with it, the void. You were back with your companions, and seeing that they didn't bring up the subject of your disappearance, you didn't either. What they did comment on was your new outfit. "Paimon's so jealous! You both got blessed by the Anemo Archon, and [Name], you got a new outfit!"

You laughed again, but zoned out when they started discussing what just happen. What in the stars was happening to you? You got pulled back to reality when suddenly, a giant dragon appeared.

✦•·········•✦•·········•✦

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 !!

「 ✦ 𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 ✦ 」

𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑. 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔.

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗!!

「 ✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝✦ 」

𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒐 𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒆. 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕. 𝑨 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔, 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚.

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 !!

𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗧 !!

𝑨 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅.

✦•·········•✦•·········•✦

A/N - Here, my dears. I gift you with even MOREE outfits. Also, who do you think made that wind? Would it be a stretch to say that they've been watching over you for the whole day? I mean, you did land in his territory. Anyways, onto Mondstat!! Byeee!

𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒,

𝒶 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒