ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝟚

"Miss Lisa! Miss Lisa!" Exclaimed a child adorned in red, holding a furry, animal-shaped pom-pom

"Miss Lisa! Miss Lisa!" Exclaimed a child adorned in red, holding a furry, animal-shaped pom-pom. A nearby brunette, who seemed to be 'Miss Lisa' chuckled, patting the girls head. "Yes, Klee?"

"Miss Lisa! Can you tell Klee a story?" The woman led Klee to a nearby table and chairs. They sat down, Klee hugging her pom-pom. The two appeared to be in a library of some sorts, with several shelves of books overflowing. On other tables lay paper, inkstands and books strewn carelessly.

'Well then Klee, what kind of story would you like to hear? Maybe something about a young girl like yourself, who goes on may adventures?" The young girl simply shook her head, before smiling and asking "Miss Lisa, can you tell me something about the stars?'

Lisa leaned back into her chair, thinking. For a moment all was silent. Eventually, she got up, going to the desk she worked at. Klee peered curiously at her, but made no movement to follow.

After rummaging for a few moments in one of the drawers, she returned with an old purple book. The edges were worn, and the cover, displaying a gold six pointed star, was faded. Sitting down, she blew the covering of dust off, placing the book down with a loud thump.

"Oooh, Miss Lisa, what's that? It looks old!' The older woman smiled fondly, before opening it to the first page. 'This, sweetheart, is an old fairytale my mother told me. It is about the first star, who according to this tale, created Tevyat, and all of the elements.'

Klee frowned. "Miss Lisa,  I thought you said the Seven Sover-Soverieg-Soveriegns created Tevyat.' Lisa laughed, before praising Klee for remembering the information. She assured Klee that what she said was true, and that all would be explained.

'𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒈𝒐, 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕. 𝑵𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓, 𝒏𝒐. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓, 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅, 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒅.

𝑺𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒕𝒉, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅. 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚, 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆. 𝑾𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒕𝒉, 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒚, 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍.