STEALING HER ASHES OF LOVE

" I'm sorry Shiho... I really was hurt to see Kazuha like that.... I really didn't mean to hurt you...” Ran said.

" Ran... I can understand...but you should have judged the situation before commenting such hurtful things...” Shiho said.

" I'm sorry...” Ran said.

" I really didn't thought our one and only magician Kaitou was the thief kid.....and you even danced with her...wow...and you didn't Even told anyone...” Kazuha said pouting.

"Hey ... it's not something I'll say....to everyone...you can see how much embarassed m'lady looked when I told that she didn't even seduced -

" KAITOUUU KUNNNNNN STOPPPPPP....” Shiho yelled...

"Okay okay....you know let's go on a quadruple date....” Sonoko suggested.

"But Sonoko....we aren't...

Shiho was saying something as she was cut off..

" Shut up Shiho....you want to make me believe that you two aren't a thing....why are you so silly.... don't think we don't know you kissed him a lot of time...you are going out in a date with us ...with Kaitou....its final...” Sonoko demanded as Kaitou giggled.

" What?” Shiho asked raising her eyebrow..
"Nothing...”

Shiho went upstairs to change her clothes as Kaitou followed her.

" They are acting like a married couple ...so cute..’’ Sonoko said as Heiji stood up and left feeling annoying..

"Kazuha or anyone don't follow me ... I've work .. I am leaving..” Heiji said.

"What happened to him ?” she asked.

"Well Sonoko...its ... Heiji loves Shiho san...!!” Kazuha said a bit sadly as Sonoko looked at everyone at disbelief.

" What?...like our Heiji who always clings to this mommy Kazuha loves Shiho?...but everyone can clearly see that Shiho is like crazy in love with Kaitou...then?”
She asked.

"Its a long story...” Ran added.

" But still Ran you shouldn't hurt her ...now you've seen right... it's not Shiho who entangled with Heiji...”
Kazuha said making Ran feeling guilty.

With Kaitou and Shiho..

Shiho changed her clothes and sat on her bed as Kaitou entered...

" Why are you here?”

" M'lady I can go anywhere...and now moreover...it's m'lady's room so why can't I enter...”

"Kai...

He laid on her bed and pulled her...to sleep beside him...

" Take rest... you're becoming too reckless...” he said.

As he pulled her more she hit her head on his chest and due to their closeness she blushed...

" Leave me...” Shiho said .

" Do I look like a fool...? I left you once and you were literally taking your life as my punishment...now how can you think I'll leave you alone....” Kaitou said as he started tickling her ..

" Ahhhhh...hahahaa... Kaitou kun.... leave...me...stopp...its tickling... I'm out of breathe...” he STILL tickled her making her laugh hilariously.

"I'm sorry for distributing your steamy moment Shiho but I brought Kaitou comfy clothes...take it I'm leaving..” Shinichi said.

Actually hakase Agasa asked Shinichi if he could lend Kaitou his extra clothes as hakase wanted him to stay with Shiho for a few days...so Shinichi went to give that...but he heard Shiho screaming...so he thought maybe they were.....you know...so he said those...making them embarrassed.. although kaitou wasn't embarrassed at all...

"Tantei san it's not what you think..”shiho said.

"Yes it is....” Kaitou said...as he took the clothes from Shinichi's hand...

He went to the shower and finally came out wearing the trouser Shinichi gave....but he wasn't wearing the t-shirt....

*SHIHO*
I was sitting idly when I saw Kaitou kun came out of the shower wearing tantei san's trouser...but why wasn't he wearing a t shirt....ahhhhh.....no...well he was looking hot though....ohh..gosh ..he was looking like a Greek god...no.... Shiho... don't think wrong.... you're not.... you're not seeing..

She slapped her cheeks to get out of the thoughts as Kaitou approached her.

" My presence is affecting you huh?”
He asked.

" A lot...” she said unknowingly.

" N-no I mean .. I...”

" Stop stuttering... I know you were drooling me from behind..but don't worry you can....after all.... I'm fully yours..” he winked as Shiho felt her cheeks get heated up.

" I'm going ou-

He pulled her as she landed on his chest....her hands were in contact with his bare skin...he was so damn perfect...she could feel her hands on his abs.

"Not so fast pretty lady...”

He drew her near as he sniffed her scent...
"You smell so nice...”

"Ahh...okay...now can I go ....and you wear something....”

" Why... I thought you liked to see me like this ..you were drooling so much....”

" Ahhhhhhhhh...nooooo”

" Yes...you were...”he said ..

"Ok I admit you're just so perfect that I couldn't...

"You couldn't help yourself rather to drool...”

"Aww... you're so cute when you blush...”

" I hate you...” she pouted..

" But I love you..”

" Ahhhh...you just left me alone then again came back...and again teasing me... I thought I'll move on...damn I burnt my love for you....still you managed to get back on me...”
She said.

"Shiho san... I'm the great Thief kid...these days I really stole many things but the best thing I stole till now is your freshly bloomed love as well as your Ashes of Love.... aren't I great?” he said with pride.

"Yes...you really stole everything from...me...you thief..but I won't let you steal me from myself...” Shiho said.

" M'lady just see.... I've already stolen your ashes of love...and now I'll also steal you from yourself... it'll be soon...soon you'll lose yourself to me...” he smirked and then hugged her.