TIME TORRENT

"Who loves you?”
Shiho heard someone saying...

"Huh?”
Shiho saw Shinichi standing outside...as he was coming inside she quickly hid the album...but it fell down..
Shiho tried to hid it...but Shinichi was fast enough to take that...

"Isn't it your picture?”

"Yeah....give it back.....”

"Never...”
He ran downstairs and hid that picture in his pocket and went to his house..

In his room

He thought to message Heiji...he was his bestfriend so he liked to share everything what has happened to him... everyday

In message...

Shin : you know I got something special.
Hei: what?
Shin: see

Shin : this was the best

Shin : this was the best...wait

Hei: who's this? And where did you get this pic?

Shin: calm down ...it's none other than the evil eyed yawny girl..

Hei: what?
Shin: I mean Shiho..

Hei: WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!
Shin : why are you so shocked?
Hei: nothing...she's cute..

Heiji found the girl familiar and quickly checked on the hairpin...

"It matched.... I-I got her.... it's Shiho .... I can't believe...”

*HEIJI*
After all the time ..the girl I was searching for was with me ...it was Shiho....but...she likes thief kid... I guess...even if I found her she won't be mine....but still... I'll try..to get her....to end her sadness caused by that kid....

" I'm happy...but it's a challenge of mine now to make her happy.”

" Thanks Shinichi... your a life saver...”

Heiji danced in joy as he got her....his waiting was over ...he finally found her...
He was overwhelmed.

*SHIHO*
I don't know what will tantei kun do with my pic...will he show it to Heiji? He'll get know then...that I was that girl in the past....how will he react...and what will I do if he ask me about it...its really dramatic...