JUST AN ATTRACTION?

That was it. Ai Haibara changed into 18 years old Shiho Miyano. But she didn't know why and how she turned into it. What was the mistake in her antidote of APTX 4869. She was getting tired. She was nauseating. She felt dizzy...like the whole world was circling around her. But still she felt safe as she was in Kaitou's arms, where she always feel safe.

*SHIHO*
I was still clutching his shirt as he looked at me with his soft eyes. I felt that he was only looking at me leaving the whole world apart. Like I was his universe...but he hated to love someone and I...

" Are you all right now?”

My thoughts were interrupted by his voice.

"Uhh-ohhh”

"You're hurt somewhere? Or are you having fever?”

He checked on me if I was hurt or what. Then suddenly he put his hand on my forehead if I had fever or not. I was heating up due to his sudden touch as I blushed like a mess.

"You're blushing?”

" We're in a same washroom.... locked inside together..... aren't you gonna leave?”

"You sure?”

As I was going to reply I remembered that tantei san might also get back as Shinichi so he might need help.

" Kaitou kun give me your clothes.”

"What do you mean??”
He asked as I could understand what he was thinking.

" You're heating the surrounding up m'lady....you want me to throw away my clothes?”

" Ahhhhhhhhh....noooooo... I want that for tantei san... he'll change too ..”

" Oh...so...!!”

" So you don't Have to pretend like Shinichi tantei san anymore...”
I pouted as I felt a bit relieved that Mouri san won't clinged to him anymore.

As soon as we went out of the restroom we went for a search of Tantei san. We found him near the gingko tree and he was like covering him with a big tarpaulin...we laughed out as Kaitou Kun gave him the clothes he was wearing as Shinichi and he suddenly transformed into the Thief kid's attire. The white suited gentleman was back.

" I knew it's you thief kid.”

" Well...are you jealous that I was with your girlfriend?”

Kaitou kun asked grinning as I felt tantei san was getting angry. So I tried to turn the situation.

" Tantei san... Mouri san might be looking for you..you should go...”

" No Shiho... I'll not leave you here with this flirty man... believe me he was enjoying Ran's company and now he's here to turn to you...”

This made me a bit uneasy...it was true he was grinning about being with Ran. But it wasn't like I was someone important to him so I don't have to think so much about him.

" Tantei san... I'll leave soon. You go I'll just roam around observing the view and I'll be back.”

I smiled as I assured him I'll be back.
So finally giving up he went back to Ran.
And I chose to walk away from Kaitou kun..not to face him... I was kinda hurt that he enjoyed Mouri san's company.

As I was roaming around, I felt Kaitou kun following me so I increased my pace.
But he was fast enough to catch up with me.

"Are you upset?”

"Why should I be?”

"Then why you're not looking at me or talking to me.?”

Without answering his question I went near the lake. But he kept following me till we were near the lakeside.
I still was ignoring him. But he kept bugging at me. Finally being annoyed enough I chose to gave him a bit of my mind as I slipped and fall...

Like yes... I fall into the lake...and the worst thing is I don't know how to swim...and to get worse I have a hydrophobic condition.
As I fell... I felt the water currents were dragging me down into its embrace...it was peaceful.....so I closed my eyes.

*KAITOU*
I knew Shiho san was jealous and upset so I followed her everywhere she went. But as she went near the lake.... I finally asked if she was ignoring me or not...but she fell into the lake. I thought she would get up but second after second went...now minutes went by and she never came back so I thought to dive into the lake.

As I went inside the lake .... I saw her drowning in the darkness. I quickly grabbed her hand as I found her finally.

I pulled her up into the ground and layed her there... I pushed her upper chest as water came out of her mouth... I even rubbed her hands as they were cold .

Finally after sometime she opened her eyes and as the surrounding became familiar she hugged me tightly like she was afraid...

" H-help... I...me.......w-water..... I fear it...”

As she said I realised she had hydrophobic condition that's why she was effected by it so much.

I was about to take her to the nearby bench as I saw tantei san and Ran running towards us.
He quickly came and stopped me to hold her as Ran covered her with her jacket.

" How did this happened to her.... what did you do?”
He asked.

" I didn't...”

" Yes atleast you could have saved her from getting into this situation...she is hydrophobic.... it'll affect her... you're such a useless...”

As he said he carried Shiho san and hurried to a clinic.

" I believe you care for her....you did save her....but seeing her condition I think it was better if you had saved her from falling.
Don't worry Shinichi talks like that...but I'm sure Shiho san won't clinged to the thought that you didn't do anything. She chose to open up with you after all.”

Ran said as I felt sad.

" But I.. I didn't save her from getting in this....do you think she will ever forgive me?”

" Do you think she can be angry with you?”
She asked as I didn't understand.

" What?’'

"I know she likes you....so it won't happen...be assured.”
When she told that Shiho liked me I felt something heavy in my heart. She liked me?

" She likes me?”

" You also like her... don't you?”

" M-me?”
I stuttered as she laughed.

"The way you look at her....your eyes say everything. The way you were worried about her...the way you felt sad thinking she will be upset with you....the way you hugged her in the cruise... I can tell you care a lot for her. So there's a high chance that you like her....or maybe you love her..”

Ran said as she went away leaving a thoughtful Kaitou there.

She really likes me?

I like her?

Really? After all of the time of heartbreaking I like her?

No this is impossible.

I do care for her...but isn't it just attractions?