WANTED LOVE

Shinichi took Shiho to hakase Agasa's house where he strictly prohibited her to go out till she was fully fine. Shiho did the same thing with discipline as she was a bit hurt. She was in agony that maybe Kaitou toyed her around but it wasn't true.

It was hard for Kaitou to admit he started liking someone after such disaster happened to him about Aoko. He was afraid. He was afraid to fall in love but... without him noticing he started liking Shiho. He cared for her a lot but he wasn't ready to admit such.

" Young master...it's been days you haven't come out of your room!"
Ji said as he knocked the door of kaitou's room.

" I don't feel like...you can go."

" Stop it young master.... you've to come out...you have to talk to me....you have to be out of your room....talk to me master .....talk to me if it's about that girl.."

Kaitou opened the door as he heard ji said something about a girl.

" What girl?"

" Master...both of us know that you're devastated because of a girl."

" How...

" It's your behaviour...it tells all..."

Kaitou was shocked that his actions were speaking louder than his words which is causing everyone to see through him .

" Ji ...its just I guess I hurt her.... she's upset..!!"
He sighed.

" Young master...how can you be so sure that she's upset?"

As Kaitou told all the things happened between him and Shiho , Ji was in his thoughts. Finally his young master was in love...but he was too scared to admit.

" She won't be upset for that...but..."

" But what?" Kaitou asked raising his eyebrow.

" I guess if she's upset... that's maybe because you tagged along Ran Mouri and let her cling on you."

" But I had no other way to reach her. Tantei san never let me..." he said as he felt a bit down.

"Maybe because Tantei kun somehow developed feelings for her."

That made his heart shattered. Tantei kun and Shiho...they were somewhat like closer.. Shiho is closer to him more than his own girlfriend Ran. It may happen that Shiho will develop feelings for him. But why it was affecting him so much.

" N-no....its i-impossible.."

" Why?...why can't you accept that?"

" No I mean tantei kun has girlfriend already...

"Young master admit it you're in love with her."

"Bakaaaaaa!!!! I'm not.... I hate the thought of love....it disgusts me..."
Kaitou said as he still couldn't accept he likes Shiho.

"You'll regret later...when you'll lose her...you still have time if you want...you can fix everything..."

As ji left he banged the door loudly and laid down in his bed...but those words were haunting him. The thought of Shiho being with tantei san or even any other guy was really unacceptable for him. Soon he left to hakase's house to meet her.

Shiho was feeling lonely though.... she liked how Kaitou cared for her but it seems it was just for toying her....she realised that she started liking him...but became devastated as she wasn't sure if he'll ever return her feelings.

When Kaitou arrived there she was shocked and was going to close the window but he was fast enough to enter the room...

As soon as he entered he pinned her on the wall and started kissing her roughly like he was waiting for that...she was shocked to see him as well as she was shocked by his attempt....the kiss was rough but was enough to make her understand that how much he needed her. She gave in and kissed back.....when Kaitou realised she kissed back he pushed her on her bed still kissing her.

It was like both of them needed each other for completing their missing piece which was neither Shinichi nor Aoko....the pieces were they themselves.

As they broke...he hugged her tightly crying on her shoulder as she was astonished witnessing such...

"I'm sorry Shiho san.... I didn't mean to tag along with Ran... I just didn't have any other way to reach you....as you got shrunken.... I thought of many things but they were against us..... I really didn't -

Shiho cut him off by putting her finger on his lips.

" You don't have to explain.."

" But you're angry..."

" That wasn't the matter...."

" Then?"

Shiho couldn't hold herself as she burst out..

" I was angry as I started liking you... knowing you won't return the feelings back... I forgot that you afraid of falling in love....you hated love....but still you made me fall in love.... I hate this.... I hate having unrequited love.... I really hate it..."

She started sobbing as she confessed. If it wasn't Ran she couldn't understand her own feelings...that were tangled up...she was tangled up...her feelings were tangled in veins...

"Shiho san..... I really care about you..so much that I can even give upon myself for you easily..... I don't know if this is love or not...but if it is... I'm not scared to admit as you're not Aoko and she's not you....you both are different...but its just I can't afford myself dragging you into danger.... because I have a lot of things to do.... I don't want to be in danger..."

He said as Shiho was dumbfounded as she thought Kaitou toyed her feelings but it wasn't...he cared for her as much as she did .With that she kissed him...but this time with desperation of love....the love she waited....she was waiting for that for so long....

" Aishiteru Kaitou kun..."
(I love you = aishiteru)
She said as Kaitou let go of her.

" But..."

" If being with you is dangerous.... I really don't wanna be safe and sound anymore...."
She said.

" And I really mean it." she added.