HER NEMOPHILIC EYES

" I really mean it!”
Shiho said as she felt that it was the time to let him know.

" If keeping you safe means I can't drag you in my life and you can't be with me....I wanna keep you away from me as far as possible....”

Kaitou said as Shiho's heart shattered into pieces.

She couldn't believe that the horror she felt was going to be true...he wasn't ready to let her be with him.

"Kaitou kun...what are you saying...look at me... shatter me with your love...unravel me with your gaze... ignite me with your words....shadow me with your insecurities....defy me with your unspoken thoughts.... reveal me with you... it's hard for me to believe that you want to keep me far from you...”
Shiho said as she desperately looked into his eyes wanting the love she wanted...but she didn't find any....she found restoring emptiness in those dark blue eyes...they weren't fully azure or cerulean....but dark blue that reminded of the ocean waves which she witnessed along with him in happiness.

She never thought she would fall in to that ocean of his eyes...but it was so hard as she couldn't enter the room of his heart...maybe because it only had room for Aoko...

"Shiho...leave me....”

She let go of him....to be honest he never let her hold him...he wasn't in her hand....he was like a pile of sand...as she wanted to hold him tightly he escaped from her hands...she couldn't hold on him....
She understood that she can't hold herself to do that again...she used to like Shinichi....that was hard as she knew he wouldn't like her back but falling for Kaitou was like she jumped into a volcano....she destroyed herself....she destroyed her existence....she sold her soul her heart where once there was Shinichi to have a room for Kaitou...

It was hurting...it was like her heart was bleeding..

"You can leave...” Shiho said without looking at him.

"Shiho...”

"I said LEAVE...!!”

He left as he felt she needed a little space..

As he left Shiho felt on her knees and started crying her heart out. She wasn't herself...she really sold herself for falling for Kaitou...she wasn't so cool after she fell in love...she was acting a bit dumb....

"Everyone is a flower......the one they love they nurture it with care... afraiding  it'll wither...but sometimes it's hard to believe that they can't pluck the flower as they love it....”

After a week..

*SHINICHI*
These days Shiho was so silent and cold.. I think that jerk Thief kid did something... I didn't saw him after that lake incident.... I did say him to stay away from her...but I really didn't thought he would really do so ... I guess I have to ask everyone to cheer her up a bit.

I don't know why I always feel hurt seeing her in that condition...this was way too much...she doesn't deserve this....she already suffered a lot.

"So you're saying....he really didn't meet her after that day?”
Ran asked.

"Yeahh... I really didn't thought that...he is so awful."
He replied.

"I'll ask Kazuha, Heiji and Sonoko to join us to cheer her...well why don't we take her in tropical island where we went..?”

"Nahh...as per how deeply I know her... I know she doesn't like crowded places...”

That words panged her heart.. whatt? know her? Deeply? How?...
She couldn't understand what was going on...but Shiho assured her that she wasn't into Shinichi and it was proved by her behaviour that he was into Kaitou and was devastated because of him. But she wasn't sure of Shinichi.

As they were walking down the street they came across a flower shop.. Ran asked him if she could buy flowers for Shiho...as he agreed she started choosing flowers..

"Shinichi...which one are...good see all are good ... I'm liking all...see those peonies and..and those carnations....and look over those roses..”

She said as Shinichi looked at those flowers but something caught his eyes....at a corner of the floral shop there were blue flowers...as he can recall they were Rurikarakusa that is Nemophilas....it reminded him of Shiho's eyes. They were like those nemophilas...

"I'll take these....” he said as Ran raised her eyebrow.

"What are these?....but I think peonies are great...”

"Ran you can choose them for yourself...you can give her...but I think I'll take these....these are so beautiful just like her eyes....”

*RAN*
Wow... Shinichi... wow...you know her really deep....you even know the shades of her eyes....that you even find those damn flowers beautiful as they have colour of Shiho's eyes. Am I really fooling myself that you're committed to me?

"Ok..”

As they brought those they walked to hakase's house.

"Shinichi?''

"What?''

"Do you in anyway like Shiho san?''

"What?''

"Yeah...like do you like her?''

"What made you say that Ran?''

"Just...like it came to my mind.”

"To be honest... she's such a girl that every guy would be head over heels for her...

"So you like her?''
She cutted him.

"I never said.”

"Or are you not admitting?”

"Ran stop these.... I'm with you...have you forgotten?''

"Yeah... sometimes I forget that you're with me ... let's go...”

Sometimes I really forget that you're with me...or I feel right it's just you not admitting that you like Shiho san way too much than me....

Shinichi it's hard to decode your feelings....is it that you just like her as best friends or are you really in love with her...