FREAKY CHANGE

*HAIBARA*
The whole freaking day Kaitou kun was with Mouri san holding her hands as she clinged to him. I was hating that to admit that I felt a bit jealous. I wouldn't have if I hadn't known that was Kaitou kun....while observing them I tripped over a rock and fall but nobody saw that...which was my good luck. But I guess I got hurt in my ankle...it was paining.

So in order to brush of my feelings that was eating me up I thought to rest on the bench as Conan came. I sat on the bench without looking at him as he knelt to the ground and took my leg opening my shoes massaging it.

" Is it feeling good now?”

"Uhh- ohh yeshh”

As I stuttered a bit he laughed. I felt an instant happiness seeing him after so much of jealousy. To be honest tantei san wasn't that bad as I thought....it's just I didn't like how he forcefully kissed me.

" HAIBARA.... I'm sorry...”

" For?”

" As I kissed you forcefully that day on the cruise and also said a lot of bad things to you....it's just I didn't want you to get hurt by that thief kid.”

He apologized as he also confessed why he was worry about me. I started thinking a bit. Like Kaitou Kun and I shared few kisses...was they were only because of attraction??... I really don't feel like I'm attracted to him... rather I think I like him... he's always in my mind popping out of nowhere...ahhhh but he ..

" I understand..”
I replied.

" So can we be like before?”

" Yeshhh....”

As I said yes his face lightened up and he hugged me... though it was a friendly hug.. I felt a bit fine as finally I could be out of guilty about him and Mouri san. They can finally be together. So I returned the hug and patter his back comforting him and assuring him that I was okay with his friendship...

They hugged. But little did they know someone witnessed that scene feeling jealousy at the peak..

*KAITOU*
As I finally got some time from Ran I thought to meet Shiho...to be honest I felt bad to make her jealous. I'm damn sure she would be sad after all we're in good terms...

As I went near  a ginkgo tree whose leaves were already yellow I saw someone sitting on the bench... I instantly recognised that it was m'lady...my little Shiho. But she was limping...like why ...she sat in the bench so I thought I'll go and surprise her...but instead I got surprised.... little Tantei san went to her... opening her shoes...and started to massage her feet...then they were talking about something as he hugged m'lady....and she hugged her back......that made my blood boiled in anger.... I can tolerate everything... except betrayal.... I didn't thought she would go on with Tantei san....after....after kissing me....

I felt a teardrop escaped my eye... I felt terrible...more terrible than before...but I don't know why... maybe I'm just attracted to her......but I'm feeling so terrible right now...

I choose to sit near the lake....and started throwing pebbles on the lake....as I observed the ginkgo trees...so beautiful... which was reminding me of her....Shiho.... dancing by my side.

I sighed.

As I was doing my work I saw tantei san and Shiho going somewhere...and they weren't looking like they were okay... I decided to follow them.

*HAIBARA*
As we were talking I felt a sudden pain in my chest....it was unbearable... I think I'm going to transform...but...why now.... I don't have clothes now....what will I do....

" Tantei san... I guess I'm going to transform into my 18 year old form....”

" Are you sure???”

" I feel the same pain I was feeling before I transformed before but... where will I get clothes....”

" Let's run to the washroom at first.... I'll do some arrangements...let's goooo....”
He said as he pulled my hands and started running.

As we reached the washroom Tantei san left to bring clothes...but I'm sure he won't get it anywhere....then I saw Kaitou Kun came...he was still in the form of Shinichi....he looked at me as I pleaded him to get me some clothes...

" Kid sama please get me some clothes of a teen girl...get me clothes like of Mouri San's size. Can you please??”

I made puppy eyes to melt him...he instantly agreed as I ran in the washroom.
I felt the pain was increasing and my body was heating up....but if I'm changing won't Tantei san would be too.... thoughts were killing me...but the pain caused me to focus on it.

After some time I felt a knock on the door if the washroom I was in....that person introduced himself as Kaitou kun as I told him to throw the clothes... I opened the door a bit....but instead of handing me the clothes he entered.....

He put his hand on my mouth as I was about to scream....

" I don't want to leave...do a thing wear this  clothes on them you are wearing...”

" But.... they're child's clothes...”

" Do it....fast...you're going to transform...”
I felt a bit shy to wear the clothes he gave even if I'm already wearing clothes.
As I wore that I felt the pain increased and it was at its peak... I hold my upper chest as I squat down .

I felt someone hugged me...it was Kaitou kun. I hugged him back ...as my pain increased I clenched his shirt....it was unbearable....but then I felt the pain was decreasing...till I was not a 18 year form Kaitou kun patted my head comforting me... I felt so relieved.

But... confusions were clouding on my mind.

Is it just an attraction?
Am I really just attracted to Kaitou kun?