SOUND OF RAINFALL

Shiho and Heiji went inside the shrine as they changed into kimono...they were looking so good but as they were about to go out ...they heard the sound of rainfall...it was raining...

"Oh no....its raining....” he said .

"Its ok Heiji....”

"But ..”

"Let's get inside...well..you know kendo... I bet you know sword dance then?”

"No I don't know....”

"Oh... I'll show you come on...”

Shiho pulled him inside..she was happy with his trials...he did great to make her happy...but it's wasn't his fault that it was raining...so she diverted his mind to sword dance...

"Pass me a sword..”
She asked demandingly..

As he passed the sword she hold it elegantly...and started dancing while singing the same song she sang 10 years ago ..

*HEIJII*
I observed her...she was dancing with the sword like it was her part....she cut off the air...as she moved her sword... suddenly she started singing...wait that was the same song....yes it's definitely her....

As I was looking at her she pulled me and started teaching me how to dance...and after few attempts I finally succeeded....but still I was dancing weird....my steps weren't smooth like her ....but still she appreciated.

"You're doing great!”

I took a deep breath and pulled her hand as I drew my sword and shield it against hers... I circled my sword along with her as I hold her other hand....she understood my steps and she played along.

" Moon...oh moon don't sleep... you're making the drunk man confused...”
Heiji said..

"You're confused?”

" Yes ... certainly...”

" For the steps...?”

" Maybe...or maybe because I'm drunk in your love ...”

He said as she smiled.

"Shiho.... thanks..”
" Huh? For?”

" For bringing spring in my late blooming Sakura like life...it's like still I am in the continuation of my dream when I look at your back as you dance by the wind....”
Heiji said smiling.

"You don't have to thank me Heiji...”

"Oh wait can you hear the sound...”
She said as she ran out of the room they were practicing sword dance.

As she came to the window she found rain was still falling...

"The sound of rainfall !!”

"Yeah....”

"Its so peaceful...can we go out...??”

"Shiho but...

She didn't let him finish as she jumped out of the window as Heiji yelled.

"SHIHOOOOOO”
"Nothing happened Heiji... I'm not a fragile girl ..this is easy ..come on its so fun ...come out....”
She said as Heiji sighed.

He also jumped out of the window and joined her....

"The country is like a dream, the sword is like a rainbow...
Don’t leave a trace of panic in my heart..
Deep affection, love and hate
Infatuated who will plant it
The world is vast and the sea of love is raging
Acacia who shares and still not get one...”

She recited a poem...

"Shiho come back...”

She didn't listen and instead she pulled him out....

"Heiji...it's so funn....”
She let herself soaked in rain....it was pouring on her skin like new hope...yes it was .... Heiji was like a ray of hope...but can she forget Kaitou?

"Shiho....let's go back...”

"No !!!!!!!....”
After an hour....

"Shiho it's enough... you'll catch co-

"Shiho?”
She felt unconscious...as he touched her...her body was fuming....her forehead was hot...but she was freezing..

He picked her up in a bridal style and started going inside..as he felt she hugged him tightly..and started blabbering...

"Heiji... you'll also leave me like him right?...he cared for me like you're doing... I hate this... I hate love...”

"Shiho it's not true.... I'll not leave you... I have tormented for you for these 10 years... I won't..”

"I loved him...he left .. I won't love you..
You'll also leave ...”

He quickly went inside and pleaded the nuns there to change her clothes. As he was familiar to them they agreed.

"Is she your girlfriend? She's so beautiful.”
The nun said.

"Hehe....”

"You're blushing that means I'm correct...”

"She's okay right?”
He asked .

"Yes... I've changed her clothes...and gave her a blanket... she's sleeping....m
When she wakes...give her the medicine... she'll be fine..”
The nun said ..as Shiho started moving..

"Shiho!!’’

She opened her eyes ...

"Heiji?...what am I doing here....??”

"You blacked out..you have fever...lay down...”

Shiho saw him still wearing the soaked clothes...

"Why are you wearing this...these are soaked... you'll get cold...” she said

"Your boyfriend was so tensed about you ...he nearly forgot that .. Heiji I'll pass you some clothes...you change it...”

Shiho blushed as the nun called Heiji her boyfriend.

"Well Heiji you....you should have think of yourself...”

"I can't help ...when I'm with you I forget about myself...”

"But this is dangerous..for me you might have caught cold ..are you even okay?”

"I'm okay...and if being with you means it's dangerous.... I don't wanna be safe anymore...” he said.

*SHIHO*
wait what?..those words.... I told them to Kaitou kun....yes ... I told them....but why ..why Heiji also told me this ....is he really feeling the same way that I feel for Kaitou kun...?? But can't he understand that it's hard for me to forget Kaitou kun and be with him....but his efforts are genuine.... I can't let him down....but I can't do this.... I hate loving someone now....

He came back change into a fresh kimono robe....he was looking great...but his hair was still wet.... I saw a towel next to me...so I thought to help him...as he helped me a lot...

"Heiji kun....come here!!”

"Huh?”

"Come here”
I patted the place beside me as he followed my order and sat next to me.... I took the towel and started drying his hair up...as I felt him blushing....his gaze was now on me...it was devouring me up as he wanted me to take care of him too much...

I felt him leaning in....what...was he gonna kiss me?....how ??...why??... I can't believe these boys are literally wanting to kiss me.... I felt like a prostitute...but wait...it wasn't so bad....if Kaitou kun can leave me alone heartbroken... I can also move on.....but it's hard....

As I was thinking I felt his lips on mine... I felt an electric shock like feeling in my body...the same feeling I felt when Kaitou kun kissed me...but I was sad....it was unfair to Heiji..... I saw Kaitou kun everywhere.... I felt him everywhere... I felt him embracing my soul... kissing me... restoring me with hopes....

Why he was still in my mind?