HER ASHES OF LOVE

Heiji helped Shiho to recover from her state...they hang out a lot now..... Shiho still hasn't answered Heiji if she's willing to be committed to him....as some parts of telling her to make him hers...he was already hers.... he devoted himself to her ..but some parts of her wasn't ready to let go of Kaitou...

She wasn't ready to go of him really....he left his existence in her soul...he embraced her soul and heart ...he was in her...he was fully in her....one can get his presence in her...but still he left her in awe .

"So Shiho let's go... I have a surprise today...”heiji said.

" You always givee me a lot of surprises Heiji...”

" I love to give so ...and if that means I can stay near you I'll do anything....” he said making her feeling guilty.

They walked and stopped across a lake...there were lots of wild flowers... dancing in the wind as pleasant wind blew off... Heiji handed her a nemophila...

" This...”
" After everything kudou was right....these look just like your eyes.....your nemophilic eyes always make me drowned in them...”
He said .

"Its beautiful...”

"You're beautiful...”

"You know I always wanted to have my own garden... I love peonies and carnations... I wanted to plant them with my sister but I became busy with my studies and after that she died...so it's just a dream.”

She said as she sighed.

" You can still.... I can help...” he suggested.

"Maybe sometimes later...”

*SHINICHI*
nowadays Shiho is always with Heiji... I don't know why...she knew Kazuha liked him...then why....once Ran told me that Kazuha cried to her sensing something suspicious between them so we decided to follow them today...they were so close to each other and Shiho was smiling to him a lot....but what made Kazuha upset and me angry that Heiji was a bit touchy to her....like why would he...yes he is my bestfriend but that doesn't mean he would do so...

I saw Heiji giving her the same flower I gave her once....and telling her that it was like her eyes ...that made Kazuha cry...so me and Ran decided to confront him...as we were close to them we saw Heiji kissing Shiho's hair.... ruffling it like he was comforting her.

" HEIJIIIII” I yelled at him.

"What do you think you're doing?”

"Kudou you...!!”

"Yes me..” I said .
"Kudou I have a lot of things to tell...”
He said as Ran charged to Shiho and slapped her....we all were shocked mainly me....my blood boiled in anger ..like why... I was talking right...why she always have to act like a leader.

"You know Shiho san... I thought you're good...but you're just a prostitute....shame on you Shiho san....first you clinged to Thief kid... then you thought to be with my Shinichi and now you're seducing Heiji...have you ever thought of Kazuha before doing this to Heiji....?”
She said as Heiji got angry and pushed Ran aside. He tried to stop Shiho but she ran away.

"Enough Ran..” he said.

"Heiji Kazuha loves you ....you can't do this to her ...”
She replied.

" Kudou, Ran you've to know something.... Kazuha you already know I love someone.... I told you once...”

" Yes Heiji I know... but”

" But you thought that I love you as I always tag along with you protect you....but have you ever thought what I feel? And Ran before calling her prostitute have you ever thought what she is going through....she considers herself alone in this world after her sister Akemi died....that awful person kid....played with her.... doesn't she deserve happiness...she never did anything with Kudou....if he falls for her it's not her fault...ask your Kudou..” he said.

" She was the girl I met 10 years ago...from the day I saw her I fell in love... I searched her...but failed but few days ago Kudou send me a pic of her childhood.... I saw her.... I had a hairpin that she dropped 10 years ago....she was the girl that day.... I loved her before and still love her....so Ran think before you say...”

Heiji said as he ran away towards the direction Shiho went....

" Ran...it's true...Heiji loved that girl...” Kazuha said.

" Ran why did you call her a prostitute...?” Shinichi said.

" She's.... isn't she...”

Kazuha understood that Heiji was right she herself thought that he loved her... so forgetting all she asked Shinichi if they could find Shiho together...but Ran refused so they both went leaving her behind.

Heiji was searching her like crazy....where could he even find her....

*SHIHO*
That was it... I'm not a prostitute.... I never approached any of them...she went to a building...it was very tall....she thought to end her life and went to her sister....it was now above the limit ...she can't tolerate the pain anymore....while crying she went on the roof....she climbed on the railing ready to fall.....
That time Heiji approached her...and screamed at her to stop...not to do something bad...

" Shihooo stop...please...”

"If the mountains and rivers in my heart
You see it in your eyes
I pray one lotus at a time.
How can I know that floating life is a piece of grass?...Time drives people getting older..Wind and Moon Flowers and Birds,the dust was closed with a smile.....this life I have only loved one person...but alas he doesn't even want me....and the people I thought my friends thought me as a backstabber and prostitute...my family left me....so what's the point of living...”

She jumped...Heiji wanted to follow her but the people there stopped him....

" Shihooo no ...no...you can't...you can't leave me....” he broke out crying....it was like he lost his world...

As Shiho jumped of the building it was sure that she won't be alive ....as it was of great height so if anyone fall from the roof they won't live ...but was it true for Shiho?

I was feeling that soon I'll touch the ground and that will be my end... I closed my eyes as memories of Kaitou came in front of me ...the way he cared....they way he kissed me...they way he left...they way my friends cheered me up...that made me tear up... I was crying while smiling...but I can't understand one thing that it was a long time I jumped why I still haven't died....

Then I opened my eyes slowly....to find ....Kaitou kun?.....what?... I didn't die?....what was he doing here?