A FIGHT

Am I really going to hurt Kaitou kun??

*SHIHO*
I wasn't feeling well because of that kiss with tantei san...it made me feel disgusting mainly because Mouri san loves him and she believes me....but he didn't care... about our feelings....

I agree if it was before I would have enjoyed it and even kissed him back but things changed.... I've changed.....he has also changed....but he was creating damn misunderstanding between us...

*KAZUHA*
When I was about to call Shiho san back I saw something that I couldn't believe.... Shinichi Kun was kissing Shiho san... But why ? Wasn't he with Ran!! Then why??

I thought to ask Shiho san but when I looked at  her I saw her sobbing..... I saw it clearly that she was sobbing.... I guess she didn't want any of that....So I thought I should comfort her a bit...but stopped as I saw Kid sama there....he was right behind her but she didn't know.... I smiled...but entered to find Shinichi kun.

*KAITOU*
I saw it all....how tantei san kissed her forcefully...she somewhat didn't like it....but I don't know why my blood boiled in anger..... what kind of feeling is this... I jumped on the deck and quietly went near her....to surprise her but....to my horror she was sobbing...

I lost my nerves... I don't know why I can't see her cry or sad.... I hate it...as much as I hate  tantei san to do such things...

"Why would he do such....?? How can I face Mouri san now?? Ughhhh I hate myself....”

"But I don't hate you...!”
As I said she turned around and was shocked a hell ....

She immediately turned back and was going to take a step away from me...but I hold her hand and pulled her to me in a hug patting her and caressing her hair to comfort her...

She didn't hugged me back... instead I felt something wet on my shirt...SHE WAS CRYING...!! Her warm tears of disgust stained my shirt as I hold her in my arms...
I can feel how much she hate herself...

But it wasn't her fault.... tantei san forcefully did that...and I am going to see an end of this...

"You can cry but don't blame yourself for what you haven't done...”

"B-but Kaitou kun.... I let him kiss me ...but I really didn't want that you know ... I-I really didn't want to break him and M-Mouri san apart.... I really didn't mean it... I am telling the t-truth..”

She tried to explain but as she started her breathe hissed and she stuttered the whole time... I put my finger on her soft plum lips to stop her....

I don't need an explanation from her... I've seen already.... I don't need any of her explanation... I know what's the truth.

"You talk too much..”

"I'm sorry...”

"Wanna go back?”

"But....”

"Lemme take you somewhere... we're near the Osaka's port...so I'll take you somewhere....and it's not a request....it's an order...or you can say my demand...”

I said as she laughed...

I felt better...her smile is the prettiest thing I've ever seen...she was like a pretty plum blossom...elegant but mysterious....and now as she was sad I thought to cheer her up....

She told that she was going to inform her friends then will leave with me ..
And she went back....

I turned back to see the ocean...which was so beautiful.... pleasant wind was blowing softly ruffling through my face...as I closed my eyes....to feel it... But..

I felt a sharp pain...on my cheek..

As I opened my eyes I saw Shinichi tantei san... looking at me with a anguish gaze....his hand formed a tight fist seeing which I understood that he punched me....

I didn't say anything and turned back as he grabbed my collar...

"Stay away from her...!!”
He said coldly yet with a possessive tone.

"Who are you to say that...?”

"Just stay away from her and never let her witness your damn face again...”

"You're unbelievable...”
I said looking at him with a smirk...

" You...”

"I'm much better than you...at least I don't kiss other girls keeping my girl waiting for me...tchhhh.... you're shameless...you just forced Shiho san to-

He didn't let me finished and punched me... causing my lips to bleed... I rubbed the blood off from my lips as I saw Shiho san and her friends looking at us in horror.

As I looked at her... I saw a pain in her eyes...it was piercing my soul....it was slashing my existence... I couldn't stand it...but I smiled at her.

I saw a girl ran towards tantei san worrying about him...she touched his knuckles caressing it as it was reddened a bit... It must be the girl who loved him...Ran Mouri.....

I felt a bit left out as everyone went to him to check if he was okay....if it was in past Aoko would have come running to me to check if I died or not....she didn't even cared...and nor does she care now...... I turned around and went to the railing of the deck feeling the wind as I heard everyone taking tantei san inside...

*SHIHO*
I heard everything...each and every conversation between them... I witnessed the ugly fight between them... I saw how Kaitou kun defended me and took a lot of punches from tantei san .... I have to check on if he was okay...

As I was taking a step forward Mouri san asked me to come in but I denied...... I denied her straight forwardly...

That made her and everyone else shocked...but I don't care.... I don't really care...

"Shiho san... please come in...you don't have to go anywhere...”

"I'm sorry... I've already promised someone that I'll leave now....sorry I can't stay...”

She smiled at me though through her eyes she was telling that she was sad that I'll be leaving...but I don't want to stay together with tantei san a bit more...

It's making me feel sick....that how tantei san was ignoring her feelings and forcing me... I hate this side of himmm.....

I really hate to admit but.... I didn't like how he hurted Kaitou kun...