THEN AND NOW

* KAITOU *
I don't know what is this feeling....maybe we both can understand each other as we've faced the same delusion of fake feelings. But she's more calm rather than me like she has forgiven and forgotten the person that hurted her unlike me.... I wasn't able to forgive her fully...

"Well...to be honest I've never seen the city from this height... it's so beautiful... Arigatouu..” she said.

" You don't need to thank me..” I said smiling at her.

I never thought I'll smile at someone. After Aoko left me with delusion I hated to smile. I really don't know why Aoko's leaving me affected me like a hell.

" Where do you live?”

I snapped out of Aoko's thought as she asked me something. I looked at her.

" Well I live nearby....you wanna go there?”
I said as she smiled.

"Hmm..maybe some other day.”

I pulled her near me before carrying her in my arms. I thought it's late so that she can sleep...as I carried her I can feel her snuggling in my chest.. I guess because she is afraid of heights. I somehow liked that feeling I don't know how...she hugged me so tightly that I can feel she wasn't ready to look at the scenery as I fly with my glider.

"You know you can look around... I promise I won't let go of you in the mid air.”

I said but didn't get a response. I looked at her and found she is already asleep. I never thought she could sleep like that... anyways she looked so beautiful under the moonlight. I carefully hold her so that she won't wake up. I reached her house and entered through her window. Entering her room I gently tucked her in bed.
As I was leaving she hold my hands and muttered something.

"Shinichi don't leave me... please... it's scary... they'll kill me..”

Her breathe became uneven. I can feel she was having nightmare. But who was she talking about? Shinichi....?? Means Shinichi Kudou?? Tantei san??
She likes him?

I thought to caress her a bit until she went normal. But I wasn't feeling like leaving her alone. But....

I decided to stay..
I sat near her bed and then I don't know when I fell asleep.

* SHIHO*
I woke up as I felt something heavy iny hands. As I looked I saw the same man sleeping beside me holding my hands...more like I WAS HOLDING HIS HANDS.. I thought that without waking him up I'll leave but...as I was taking my hands from his hand he hold it more tightly pulling me closer in sleep though.

" Don't leave Aoko. Lemme sleep a bit more.”
He muttered out.

Aoko? Who was she ? Maybe the one he was heartbroken about.. but how can someone break his heart he is so good, kind , caring cute and handsom-... Wha?? What I was thinking...ahhhh..

I gently take of his hat. And kept it on the table. And saw how cute he was looking in his messy hair. Unknowingly I caressed his hair. I don't know why.. I felt he was a baby clutching all his feelings .

" I don't know why.. I feel like you're holding so much in you...”

" I know...but I never thought you'll caress me like this. Its so good.”

I was shocked....he was awake..

"Did I wake you up?... I'm sorry...”
I said as he stands up and then sits beside me on the bed.

"Not actually... to be honest I liked it how you caressed me...”

" Well...what are you doing here?” I asked.

"You didn't let me go yesterday... don't you remember? You held my hands and slept as I caressed your hair...”

I blushed a bit as he said. Like I held his hands??

" But you could have left....”

" I'm not heartless...Shiho san.”

"I know you're not heartless..”  I said.

" You think so??”

He was looking at me asking such. I was sure he wasn't heartless...he could have left but he didn't...

As I was talking with him I heard someone calling my name. It was Shinichi....
I got frightened ....if he sees me with The Thief kid he'll surely take steps against him..and I don't want this.

" Hey....you should leave....ahh Kid sama..”

As I said I felt him laughing...but why? As i called him kid sama? So what can I do he didn't tell me his name..

"Why are you laughing?” I said while pouting.

"Well.. Shiho san....call me Kaitou...”

I was not thinking that he would reveal his name...

"Well Kaitou Sama....you should leave or tantei san will make a fuss about this.
(Tantei - detective)

"You are worrying about me a lot...”
He grinned before he left.

I sighed in relief that he could leave before tantei san entered in my room.
As he left I could feel my door unlocked revealing tantei san.

" You're up?” he said.

"Yea .. can't you see..??”
I rolled my eyes as he asked something totally non sense.

" Well we're going to Sonoko's cruise party today...be ready.. we'll be leaving at sharp 5 pm.”

He said coldly before leaving...ahh so cold.. why can't he talk a bit normally.
He didn't even let me deny his demand.

Now I really feel that I was walking alone on a treacherous road till now yearning for those blossoming trees, yearning for him gazing upon the distance waiting for a word from him that would have given me eternal happiness.....But he was beyond my reach... beyond my imagination... beyond my embrace.

I know I can't hold him in my embrace but still this heart doesn't want to accept this fact...that he can't be mine..