Chapter 27

Author Pov-

Avni went to her room and saw a gift kept on the table. She understood that it was from Aashish. She unwrapped the gift paper and found a novel of Chetan Bhagat. She jumped in happiness. She love when someone give her books as gift. She didn't waisted a second and started reading the novel. 

....................  

Next day

Now they are back to their routine. Aashish did his workout first and then got ready for office. Avni was also ready by then. They both went down and did their breakfast. After that they both left for office in their cars.  

Avni got a call from Drishti (Her bestfriend). She connected the call with the car speaker. 

(Drishti who was also working in Aashish company has taken a break from his office works as she wanted to be a model also, so she is now focusing on her modelling career. That's why she took a  leave from the company.)

Avni- Haan bol ( Yes speak)

Drishti - Shruti  bhi Hai conference pe (Shruti is also on the conference)

Avni- Hey! bro 

(Shruti is also her bestfriend. They are friends from school time.) 

Drishti- Ye hello hi hote Rahega ..I wanna tell you both something important ( Leave this hello hi)

Avni- Okay then we will meet today after 5 p.m. at my granny house. 

With that they hanged the call.  

Aashish was also driving when he got a message from Rajveer to meet him after office. It's important and Rahul is also coming. 

(Rahul, Rajveer and Aashish are bestfriends. LANGOTIYA yaar! 😂)

Aashish replied with a thumps up emoji. 

They both reached office and got busy in their works. Everyone congratulated Aashish and Avni for the success. 

5P.M.

After finishing work they both left from office. Avni went to her granny house and Aashish went to meet his friends in one of his farmhouse. 

Aashish reached the place and found Rajveer and Rahul already there waiting for him. They went inside and Aashish eyes widened seeing wine bottles, chicken kabab, chocolates, cigarettes kept on the table.   

Aashsih- Puri tayari hai yaha toh. (All prepared)

They both laughed and took their seats. 

Rahul- Haan bhai ab Bata Kya bolna tha tujhe ( Yes bro, now tell us what do you want to say?)

Rajveer- Are bhai Pehle  1-2 drink toh maar ....( Hey bro first have 1-2 drinks)

He poured drinks and they all cheers and drank there drinks in one go. 

Rajveer- Bhai mujhe pyaar hogaya Hai ....kal tumlog chal rahe ho mere sath milne  ( Bro I'm in love....and tomorrow you both will go with me to meet her)

Aashish and Rahul looked at him for one good minute and laughed at his face. 

Aashish - wahh bhai....100 girlfriend rakhne wala banda keh raha h wo pyaar mein hai ( Nice bro!......the guy who has 100 girlfriends is saying: he is in love )