Chapter 22

Avni Pov-

I wake up and did my morning routines. After that i went to office and checked all the upcoming meetings of Aashish. I mailed all the agreements to him and then did my pending works. 

After doing all my works i came back home early as i have to pack my bag also. I went straight to my room and started packing for my trip.....i mean business trip. 

After the office hours i will explore the city.France............my dream city.

I took all my essential things and clothes. I checked the weather of Paris for the next 3-4 days. Thank god the weather is neither too warm not too cold.

I also kept a novel of Chetan Bhagat. After done with the packing i changed my outfit and wore a black jeans and tank top styling it with a striped blue shirt. I locked my room and went to the living room. Everyone was there for biding us goodbye.

"Go safe and Happy journey" Aashish mother said.

"Maa give your blessings that we get the deal" Aashish said.

"Beta i  already know that you will. Yes take care of Avni, she is your responsibility." Aashish mother said.

Then we took their blessings and went to the car. We sat in the car and driver started the car. There are two more cars that are following us. They must be his security guards.

He was busy in his phone. I looked at his outfit. He was wearing a blue  color shirt and black color jeans. His sleeves were folded and he was looking fucking hottttt!!!!!!!!!!

After 45 mins we reached the airport. The driver opened the door for me. The guards took our luggage and we started walking towards the airport. 

I was going on the counter for visa checking when he dragged me to other direction. He literally dragged me like a 4 year kid being dragged by his mother.

"The counter is behind" i said.

"We don't need to do all that" he said.

We reached a place where there was one plane standing with a logo 'M' on it. 

"Why have we came here?" i asked.

"Because we are going in my private plane." 

My mouth parted. HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!! He is fucking rich.

We went inside the plane and the guards kept our luggage and saluted him and left. Then a girl came and greeted us and gave us waters. 

The hostess announced to wear our seatbelts. We buckled our seatbelts and i closed my eyes and griped the chair tightly as i am scared when the plane takes off or land.

I opened my eyes and saw him smiling. 

"What?" i asked.

"Nothing"

 I took my novel and started reading it . After reading 4 chapters i feel tired of reading so i kept it inside my bag and looked the plane. It was soo good , i mean the interiors are giving a royal look. I stood up from my seat and started exploring the plane. There was bedroom, Kitchen  bathroom also. I was amazed seeing all this. 

I came back to my seat. I took my phone and stated playing subway surfers game. I looked up from my phone and saw him staring in my phone with deep interest.

"You wanna play?" i asked.

"Yes..."

He started playing and he played really well. Then the hostess came with some snacks. We enjoyed our snacks with talks.