Chapter 14

Author's Pov-

Dining table seen

Everyone was eating silently when Rajiv (Aashish Father) asked Aashish" how was his day"? 

"It was good papa. We got Mr. Malhotra project and they are ready to work with us". Aashish said.

"Well done my boy and Avni you too" Rajiv said. They both said thank you.

After the dinner Avni asked Rajiv "Papa tomorrow there is a concert of one of my favorite singer in White club...so can i go?"

"With Whom and what's the timing of the concert?" Rajiv asked. 

"Drishti and Aakash are going and it's from 7 to 9:30 pm".Avni replied.

After hearing that she is going with Aakash, Aashish curled his fist and stared her.

"Okay beta.... but take care of yourself and if you want you can take Aashish also with you". Rajiv said.

"No its fine Papa". Avni said.

"I will also come with you, i was also planning for a night out." Aashish said.

Avni was shocked.  

After the Dinner everyone left to their rooms except Avni and Neeta (Aashish mother). 

" Avni beta will you please give Aashish a glass of milk as he have a habit of drinking milk after dinner and today my head is aching, I'm not  feeling well". Neeta said.

" Okay i will, but first i will give you a head massage that will relief your pain" Avni said.

" No beta, i have said one of the maids to do that" Neeta said.

Neeta went to his room and Avni  poured milk in glass and covered it with lid.  

Aashish Pov-

 I went to my room and was thinking why I said yes to go with her. Why the hell i can't see her with Aakash. Am i falling in love???Or it's just a attraction.

Oh c'mon Aashish love is not your cup of tea. I really hate the word LOVE. I don't believe that love happens at first sight.....it's just foolish talks and shits. I consoled myself. It's just because she is now our family member, I don't want her to be out with others. Now she is our responsibility.

I  was changing  my outfits and thinking about tomorrow concert. Then i got a great  idea. I was planning about tomorrow in my mind when i was pulled back from my thoughts after someone knocked on my door.

I know it's was my mom to give me milk. I said yes.

But it was she Avni with a tray in her hand. Today she has came to give me milk. I was standing in front of her with my shirt unbuttoned. 

I buttoned my shirt and told her to keep the tray on the table

I buttoned my shirt and told her to keep the tray on the table. She kept that and was leaving when i asked her " I think Aakash is your close friend isn't"?

"Yeahh....he is very kind and sweet guy. He is like my friend and brother too". she said with a smile.

I got a relief after hearing the word Brother :)

Then she asked me "Are you sure you want to come tomorrow in the concert"?

"Yes, I'm. What do you think i never go to concert or night parties ...huh"? I asked.

"No.....No. i thought you only works like a ROBOT and never gets tired" she said and smirked.

Damm..!!!!!! Her dimples>> 

" I have decided that  from tomorrow you will arrange my room. I mean you will arrange all my projects files, my books, my clothes  since you are my assistant. Be obedient in your work I don't want a single thing out of their place. And yes one more thing do you know how to make tie"? I asked her.

"Yes" she said.

"Good...so you will make my tie also since Bhabhi is not here". I said.

"Save your number in my phone, it's on the bed" I said. She went towards the bed and took my business phone, i stopped her and asked her not that one, save in the other phone as this is my business phone. She took the other one and started typing. 

" I am giving a miss call on my number so that i can also save your number" she said and kept my phone on the same place.

After that she left after greeting me Good night.

 I checked my phone to confirm if she had saved her number or not. Glad .........she had saved with name Avni. 

  I checked some files and after that I went on my bed and started checking my WhatsApp's messages in sleeping position. There was  one messages from her regarding my tomorrow meeting schedule.

I messaged her to reschedule one meeting which is scheduled at 5 pm to 3pm.

I have to make arrangement for tomorrow plan's that's why.

I checked her profile photo. She was wearing chikankari blue color kurti. Her hairs were opened and she was smiling that made her dimples visible.

.

What is Aashish plan going to be?

Stay tuned

HAPPY READING🌹