Chapter 3

Avni Pov

I reached home and saw granny peeling  mango to make mango shake. I throwed my files on the couch and ran towards her and gave her a kiss.

"How was your interview beta"? she asked keeping the mangoes aside.

"I got selected granny". I said happily and again kissed her. "Oh I already knew that my bacha that you will do it "she said.

"Do you know granny that Mr. Rajiv Maurya himself interviewed  me". She asked Who??? Repeat the name. I said "Mr. Rajiv  Maurya the founder of art life and architecture".

 What????? Raju took your interview. 

I was shocked. Raju???????? I said  Rajiv not Raju granny.

She said that" beta he was your  mother school friend and she know him. They were good friends and after school they joined different college.  Why didn't you tell me about the company name. When will you join"?? she asked.

 "From Monday". 

 "I will also go with you . I will see your office and meet with Rajiv also.  He will also get surprised to know that I am your granny" she said.

After doing the dinner I went to my room and called my school friends. I conferenced Anjali and Ishita and told that I am joining the company from Monday.

"Oh my Preity  I already knew that you will" Ishita said( Ishita use to call me Preity because I have dimples on my right cheek  only and Preity Zinta she is a famous Bollywood actress also have dimples on her only one cheek  that's why) 

Party.......... Party........ they both exclaimed in happiness. 

"Come on I am just working as a intern and you know the CEO of that company is very strict I think I will v kicked  out on the first day". I said.

They both giggled.

2 Days later

 We are standing outside the company and I was biting my lower lips in excitement. I have a habit of biting my lips whenever I am excited. 

We went inside I said to granny that Mr. Rajiv sir cabin is on 5th floor.

She said come with me to his cabin. We went to his cabin and there was he( Mr. Rajiv).  Then granny and Mr. Rajiv shared a hug.

They were  talking when suddenly a man came in his room and Mr. Rajiv introduced him with us.

And there he was Mr. Aashish Maurya . OH  Man he is really very handsome. Mr. Rajiv said that she is my friend mother and she is her grand daughter Avni . She is graduated from UK university and she is going to work as a intern here.

"I hope you know that working in this company is tough. I don't think you are able to do that much work. Do you think that  because you are my father's  friend daughter we will give you special treatment"???????Aashish said.

"I Will prove myself" I said. Anger was getting on my nerves. How dare he said that I am not able to do that ......... Bloody hell!!!!!!!!

inner me - all good looking men's are red flags bro.

"So you have to make a landscape of a house and a garden for our  client  and along with that prepare your presentation too till Thursday "Aashish said.

"Okay I will" I said not trying make eye contact with him.

I worked really hard to make that landscape and completely it early. On the presentation day everyone gathered in  the meeting room. I was just revising every details about the project when Mr. RAJIV and his Son Aashish Maurya entered the room.

" Are you ready for the presentation"? Mr. Rajiv asked me.

"Yes sir . All prepared" i replied. His son was looking me with pity as if he was thinking that  I have never  given presentation.

Finally I begin the presentation. I showed them the 3 d view of the house and the garden as per their demands they wanted the house  to be spacious, outdoor eating area, wooden open porch, garden with dining  space and many more... My presentation full fill all the things.

They ( client)  liked my work and approved my presentation and asked Mr. Rajiv that they wanted to design the interior of the house with me. Mr. Rajiv said why not. The client left and everyone congratulated me for my work.

I was awarded 20k as a bonus by Mr. Rajiv. Then Aashish came and he too congratulated me but now I don't even want to see him after that day. He was soo rude to me that day............... Bloody hell!!

.

.

.

Stay tuned

HAPPY READING🌹