Chapter 8

Avni Pov-

I went inside my room and saw my luggage kept there. I gave a look to my new room, it  was soo beautiful that I was soo dumbstruck.  It was a large room with a cozy bed in the middle with light pink curtains all around the bed. There was a sofa set too with a wooden table with a flower pot on it, the windows curtains are red in color with embroidered flowers  on the borders.  There was a clock on the wall with beautiful designs around it.  But the thing that I liked the most was a book shelf near the windows.  I went towards the balcony to get some fresh air. There was a wooden swing there with a velvet cushion. Wow ......now I will read novels in my balcony under the sky with bright stars twinkling i thought.

Avni Balcony-

I went inside and started unpacking my things from my luggage. I opened the wardrobe to arrange my clothes, but to my amazement the wardrobe was already filled with clothes,  jewelries , handbags and makeup materials. 

There were designer Kurtis, Patiala suit, dresses, sarees, night dresses, flip flops, heels, jewelries, shirts, hoodies ............... It was a dream wardrobe for every girl. I unpacked my bag  and put my childhood photo frames on the table near my bed.

I was feeling a bit tired so I  decided  to take a short nap. I jumped on my bed and thought that first i should talk with my granny. I haven't talked to her since she has went to her hometown. I called her and  she answered the call.

I talked to her for 10 mins and then disconnected the call. Now I went to sleep.

3 hours later

I woke up and washed my face. I have to complete a landscape project soo I started working on it after playing my Spotify  playlist . I love to listen songs while working or cooking. I was working when I realize that I had left my  drawing tools in my old house. I cursed myself for being so careless.

I thought to take it from Aashish but I don't want to face him. He will again made me loose my temper, but if I will  not complete the project  on time he will  gonna throw me out.

  I fixed  my dupatta and knocked his room. He didn't respond, so I  again knocked his door and he shouted from inside" Door is open come inside".

Why the hell he can't say anything like a normal human?? Office mein bhi aise hi chilate Hai aur ghar pe bhi...... ( in office he also shouts like this and in home also) ..... bandar kahe ka ......... i thought and Iwent inside.

He was working from home today. He was sitting on the bed with his laptop in his lap, half of his bed was covered with files and papers. 

"What a pleasant surprise!! Mrs. Avni has came to my room. How can I help you" he said and gave a mischievous smile.

 "Actually I forgot to bring my drawing tools with me and i need them right now as i have to complete the project. Will you please give me your drawing tools, i will try to return it soon" I said.

Okay he said.

Ahh......it's the first time that he didn't  argued with me I thought in my mind.

He went to take the tools while I was seeing his room. His room was neat and clean. Near the bed was a shelf  with his childhood photo frames, trophies, medals and certificates that he won. In one of his childhood photos he was eating chocolates and smiling, he was looking very innocent in that picture like a cute panda. In one of the frames he was holding his graduate degree with his parents.  After seeing the photos I turned around  and saw him standing behind me.

I got scared.

" What are doing near my bed"? he asked.

"Wo ........Wo ..........Wo main bass photos dekh rahe the aur kuch nahi....." i said in low voice. ( I.....I ... was just seeing the photos..)

He was seeing in my eyes as if he was enjoying me seeing like this..

I extended my hand to take the drawing materials , but he said" I will give this only if you will make coffee for me.

I gave him a blank look, I have no other option other than to agree.

Make strong coffee and ya sugar free. Yes one more thing bring some snacks too with them he ordered like a boss if  I was  his servant.

I slammed the door hard and went to the kitchen to  make coffee for the  prince of this house.

.

.

Stay tuned 

HAPPY READING🌹

It won't really  harm you if you will leave your comments. Do vote and leave your beautiful comments, it will keep me motivated.