Chapter 25

Avni Pov-   

Finally we came back to the hotel. I was very tired so i changed my dress and wore my night dress  without wasting a minute and then did my night care routine. After all this i jumped on the bed.......congratulations Avni you just attended your first business party i praised myself. 

And what about the dance.....huh??? my conscious mocked.  

Oh yaa..........how i can I forget that...that 10 mins dancing with him  feels like heaven. I was doing Salsa in my mind that time. Our close proximity........... when he placed his hand on my waist i feel like electric shock ran through my body..... though i really didn't wanted to dance in heels but  how can i see him dance with another girl. I hid my face with pillow to cover my red face that is now looking like a tomato.  

Okay okay enough silly girl....He is my boss not my bf that you're smiling like a teenage girl. But why  he said first to Sameer that I'm her dance partner?? Every girl there wants to dance with him but why he choose me?????  

Maybe he doesn't know to dance and don't want to get embarrassed in front of other girl so he choose me..........ab main kal usse chidhayunge  ki usse dance karna nahi aata .........hehehe.....maja aayega ..........

(I will tease him tomorrow that he doesn't know how to dance ....hehehe....it will be fun...)

Tomorrow we will go out to explore France. Yeah........i will buy many things for me and for Bhabhi and Dhruv.......... After thinking all this i slept off.

Next day

Author's Pov-

Avni wake up and she was very happy today after all she was going to visit her dream city France. She quickly  went to bathroom and did her morning routine.

Aashish  also did his workout and after that he too got ready in his casual clothes. He wore a  black sweatshirt with brown jeans. And Avni wore white top styling it with black jacket and black jeans.

Their outfits-

Avni was waiting for Aashish in the living room

Avni was waiting for Aashish in the living room. He came after 5 minutes with 2 sunglasses in his hands. 

"Are you going to  wear 2 sunglasses at the same time? she mocked him.

"No....this one is for you" he said passing  one of the sunglass to her.

"Why?" Avni asked.

"So that people don't recognize us....you know they will start making fake rumors about us...." 

She nodded and wore the glasses. 

They left the hotel and the first thing they did was breakfast. They tried the famous dish Pain au chocolate of France. After that they had Caramel Macchiato ice-creams.