Chapter 6

Aashish Pov-

  I was getting ready for the office when I  remembered that I have to pick Avni  as per my dad orders. She is now going to live with us. How can papa let her live with us??  We barely know her properly, but I can't say nothing because it's my dad decision.  After doing my breakfast  I messaged her to send her location. She replied after 5mins  Doctor's colony near raj path chowk, flat no. 26.

I opened map and searched for the location. After 20 mins I reached her house and waited for her outside. I messaged her that I am waiting outside come fast. 10 mins passed but still she didn't come.

 Why do girls take so much time in getting ready???? Bravo Aashish now you re waiting for a girl. Kaha phass gaya main ......Uff...

Then finally the door opened and she came. She locked the house. She was carrying a luggage and a handbag with her.  She was wearing a light pink color suit, golden jhumka, watch, her hair was opened. I have always seen her in office dress  and seeing her in traditional outfit   I was flabbergasted.

Avni-

She came near me and wished me morning sir

She came near me and wished me morning sir. I didn't respond. She made a frown face after seeing my reaction.  I took her luggage and kept it on the back seat. Her face was still like a angry bird.

 "Listen you little mouse  I am doing all this because my dad has told me, I don't have time to do this useless things. Don't  think I will talk with you nicely. I'm a bad boy  and now you will regret on your decision in living in our house". I replied.

  We sat in the car and I buckled up my seat belt. I was waiting for her to wear her seat bullet but she was sitting with her hands folded and her face red in anger.

I went towards her and pulled the seat belt of her side. Her eyes widened after seeing me close to her. I can feel her deep breaths.  Our lips were few inches away. She was smelling like jasmine flower . Her face became red and her puppy eyes were  giving me a killing looks, I buckled her seat belt and started driving.

Avni Pov-

 How dare he came close to me???  He  is really  very rude and arrogant. Mr. Grumpy, Donkey, Bandar kahi ka ........... He is trying to tease me. I am also strong let's see who is going to regret.

 I was sweating  in anger so I asked him to open  the windows. He  was trying to act like that he hasn't listened. So I pressed the buttons to open the windows. He hold my hands tightly  and said angrily  "how can you touch my car without  my permission? Don't even dare to do that again.. my cars is my love".

 "Why  you were acting  then when I requested you to open the windows". I said enjoying his angry face and "play the radio too I am feeling bored".

He opened the windows and played a English song.

Usually I love to vibe on English songs but that time I was in no mood to listen English songs. So I changed the song and played  Arijit Singh song" Ae dil hai mushkil". 

He gave me a cranky look.

"Oh sorry Mr. Grumpy boss I again  touched your car". I said  trying not to laugh.

He increased the speed of the car in response and the speedometer crossed 120 sign. " Now are you enjoying the ride little mouse"? he asked me.

"Will you please slow down the car or I will jump from the car I don't want to die with you" I yelled.

  He slowed down the car and said "it's just the beginning and you are scared"  there is a lot of adventures that  you will be going to experience from now. Be ready".

I just wanted to throw my purse on him and give him a hard punch on his face.

inner me -  he is just like the fictional men of my favorite books rude, rich and arrogant.

 He changed the song and played Justin Bieber song. 

🎶🎶Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
(Oh, baby, baby)Don't fall asleep🎵🎼🎵

.

.

Stay tuned

HAPPY READING🌹