Chapter 13

Avni Pov-

I followed him to the parking area. We sild inside the car. I kept my purse on the dashboard and pulled my seatbelt and bulked it in the lock when ours hands brushed a little as he was also wearing his seat belt. My eyes rolled from the lock to his eyes and he did the same. We saw each other for a second and then i turned towards the windows and he started driving. I can feel that he was giving me side eyes.

I kept looking outside the windows to avoid his eyes. I was feeling very hungry, i wanted the ride to end soon so that i can eat something. But the fucking traffics .............Traffics in Delhi is the one that i hate the most about this city.

Rats were jumping in my stomach. I looked outside to divert myself when i saw a lady selling balloons. She has colorful balloons with different shapes. I smiled and called her.

"You want balloons???....really.....are you a kid or what?" Aashish asked raising his eyebrow's.

"What's wrong in that?? See how beautiful these balloons' are. I will take for Dhruv  he will love it" I said biting my lips in excitement.

"For your kind information Dhruv don't play with balloons he likes toy cars" he said.

"He will love it, i know". I took 6 balloons four of round shaded and two of heart shaped. I paid the money to aunty and she  smiled and said" Bhagwan tumhare Jodi Salamat Rakhee".

I don't why but i blushed on her line and hide my face in the balloons so that he can't see me blushing. He too was smirking.

I kept the balloon's on the back seat. The traffic was also clear by then. Thank god... there was round turn and he stirred the steering wheel with his one hand. His veiny hands were looking so good on the steering wheel and he way he turned it with one hand made me insane!!!!! Here i melted.......I think  every girl will melt seeing this.

I  turned my eyes from his hand's to his face

I  turned my eyes from his hand's to his face. His deep brown eyes were focused on the roads. His hairs are falling on his foreheads and his jawline.......perfect. His thick eye lashes were  giving his eyes a killing looks.

Why do boys have the perfect eyelashes??? I thought. 

He must have a good fan following during his college days. Good looks+ rich and successful.

"Are you that much hungry that you are planning to eat me....Huh??????? You are staring me for the past 10 minutes". he said with a smirk.

OH!!! No..........fuck Avni.....

"No Sir it's not like that" I said. My cheeks turned red. Stop blushing bro...why the hell are blushing.

He smirked and said" You can call me Aashish during non office hours".

I nodded. 

We reached Starbucks and i started walking fast as i dying being hungry since morning. We placed our orders. After 10 mins are food came and I stared eating them without wasting a second. He was laughing  seeing me eating like that. I just focused on my food.

After eating he ordered the bills. The waiter gave the bill to him. I took the bill from his hands and said "we will split the bill okay".

"You don't need to pay. I will pay". he said.

"Why will you pay alone. We are not here for a date that you will pay" i said and paid the bill.

"You are really a stubborn". he said.

We left the place and came back to office. He parked the car and we got out of the car.

"Don't dare to throw this balloons" i said.......... no ordered him.

I pressed the lift button when he said" not this one ......we are going from my private lift".

I followed him and he pressed the lift buttons and the lift started going up.

I started doing my work and arranged all  his meetings. 

..................

At 5 p.m.

It's time to go home. I, Aakash and Drishti started walking towards the  parking area together and talking about the concert. 

"I have to take permission from Rajiv Sir first, but I'm sure he will let me go" i said.

"Do tell us" Aakash said.

I bid them Goodbye and slid inside my car. I stated the engine and saw Aashish also coming towards the parking car.

I reached the house and parked my car and waited for him as i forgot to take those balloons from his car. I wanted to surprise Dhruv with the balloons.

He came after 5 minutes and i signaled him to open the back door. I took the balloons and went inside the house. I saw Dhruv and Bhabhi sitting on the couch. Bhabhi was helping Dhruv with his homework's.

When he saw us he ran towards us screaming "Chachu aa Gaye., Didi aa Gaye." Aashish lifted him in his arms and pecked on his cheeks. 

"Look what we have brought  for you my boy" Aashish said.

My face went blank. 

You or I??????It was my  idea to take balloons. He is such a liar!!!! I thought.

"Thank you " Dhruv said making a pout face and  gave us a sweet kiss.

 After that we both went to our respective rooms.

.

Stay tuned

HAPPY READING🌹

Do vote and leave your beautiful comments.