Chapter 12

Aashish Pov-

I reached the office on  time. I went to my cabin and took my seat. Then Ritika came( she was my ex assistant) and gave me meeting's files and informed me that Mr. Malhotra is waiting in the meting room.

I went to the meting room and greeted them. I asked Ritika about Avni. "She hasn't arrived yet sir" she replied.

I Clenched my fist in anger. How careless she is. I really hate those peoples who are careless and irresponsible. Let her come, i will teach her what responsibility means. I came out of my thought when Mr. Malhotra asked me to start the presentation.

"Go and call her fast" i said in frustration to Ritika. 

"Mr. Malhotra you should first check our agreement papers and sigh  before we can start the presentation". I have no option other than to engage them in some work so that they won't  get to know.

I was sitting and my eyes were glued on the door. I just wanted to hit the glass table and broke them in pieces. I can't accept that my employees come late for work. If they don't value time then there is no place for them in this office.  

Finally she came, and i got some relief. She was gasping, seems like she came running all way. I don't know why but i was no more angry  on her after seeing her. I kept staring her and she was looking nervous. I offered her water but she said she is fine.

Yes  i was angry on her but i can't forget humanity.

But she is really a stubborn. I was trying to calm her and she was showing her own attitude...Girls are really difficult to understand. Now she will have to pay for that.

She started the presentation and i was noticing her all movements. Though she is little childish but I must admit that she is intelligent and do her work with full dedication.

But what about her coming late for the presentation Aashish my inner voice said. 

Finally the presentation ended.

"Mr. Aashish we really liked the presentation, your team has really performed well". I know your company will never disappoint us. We are ready to work with you".Mr. Malhotra said.

"I'm glad that you liked it. We will start the work soon but first we need to see your land area so that we can get a better idea. You can give the land location to Avni. We will first check it and then proceed further" i said.

"Yes sure i will tell my assistant to send the location. Okay i need to leave Mr. Malhotra"  he said.

Sure I said.

They left and Avni also left with them. I sat on my chair and sighed some files when my phone rang. It was my mother.

"Yes maa"

"Beta did you have your breakfast??? Avni also left the house without doing her breakfast" she said.

"Yes maa i was going" 

"Take Avni also with you" my mom said, but it sounds more like a order.

I hanged the call and turned my eyes towards avni cabin, she was there sitting with Drishti and Aakash .They were talking and laughing if i paid them to do that. I saw Aakash and Avni high fived each other. She was smiling and i can see her dimples clearly from here.

Why she can't smile like that when i am with her. Does she hates me. Or that  bastard Aakash is more handsome than me. But why am i thinking about her or getting pissed off seeing her laughing with Aakash. 

~Off course i don't care.

I saw her coming out of her cabin. I also came out of my room and started walking towards her. Our eyes met and her smile disappeared.

 ~Do i look  like a ghost or what... that she gets scared after seeing me..

Avni Pov-

 I saw Aashish coming towards me with his hands in his pockets and eyes red just like dinosaur eyes.. Now he will shout on me for coming late. I just wanted to disappear from his sight. But i can't. He was just 5 steps away from me when he stopped and said me to come to his cabin.

I have to get one file to Aakash i said. But his glare made me scared as hell. I followed him and went to his cabin. He closed the door which made me more anxious. 

He took slow steps towards me and his jaws were clenched which made his jawline look sharp and perfect. I thought he will stop after few steps but he was still walking towards me closing the gap between us.

I started to take my steps backs with his every steps towards me. I hit the wall and got glued to it in fear. What the hell this man needs to do???? I was screaming  help!!!! help me!!!! from  this monster otherwise he will chew me but in my mind.......

 What the hell this man needs to do???? I was screaming  help!!!! help me!!!! from  this monster otherwise he will chew me but in my mind

He put his one hand on the wall and other one still in the pocket. 

"Why were you late for the presentation? Do you even have the slightest idea of what could have happened if you were late for another 5mins, we might have loosed the project" he ranted on me

I kept my gaze down and said "Sorry sir. It will not happen from next time".

I don't want your sorry. He said.

What does he want me to do........beg for my fault .......Huh......

"Sorry sir i know it's my fault. But at least you would have reminded me about that last night i said" in low voice.

"Oh really ..........you are my assistant and it's your task to that. And why were you doing Aakash work. Remember you are my assistant and not his.

I was goi........but he cut me off and said i don't want any excuse.

"Arrange my all meting ,I am going to do my breakfast and i want all files of today meeting on my desk . Am i clear"???? He said.

"Yes sir" I said.

"But before that come along with me we are going to Starbucks for breakfast" he said.

How he knows that i haven't done my breakfast. And do he really cares about that i haven't done my breakfast.

"Do you want me to lift you up??Come fast.........." he said. Sarcasm filled in his tone.

.

.

Stay tuned

HAPPY READING🌹