Chapter 20

Avni Pov-

I asked him if i can drive to which he replied with a yes. I badly wanted to drive his Porsche car. Driving cars is like therapy for me specially when it comes to sports car. I had driven many sports cars during my college days but Porsche was still a dream. Now my this dream will come true. And he has the top model of Porsche. I started the engine and the car roared. Omg!!!!!!! it feels heaven to my ears. It was so sexyyyyyy!!!!!!

One day i will also buy this beast!!

I was enjoying the ride playing my Spotify playlist. He was busy in his Mac book, off course he was working. I chuckled.

"Focus on the roads, not on me otherwise we will end up in hospital bed" he said. His eyes were still on the Mac book.

How he is so much aware of his surroundings??? I mean how he get to know that i am seeing him. Robots are really intelligent.

Note the sarcasm ;) 

After 5 minutes he kept the device on the back seat and said "Why don't we have our dinner outside?" 

I don't know what to say so i just kept quiet.

"Don't you want to go on a date with the most handsome man of India...huh??" he asked and laughed.

I narrowed my eyes and raised my brows.

"Sorry, i was just kidding.....not on a date, just a dinner or you can say a business dinner" he said.

"Okay,  but only if you will stop teasing me" i said.

"I can't promise" he said and smirked.

"You............ " i was saying when he cut me off and said

"I'm the sexiest nightmare a girl can ever have and i knew it" and then he bitted his lips and smirked.

He was right, I thought. I mean his looks are so killing that any girl will die. And off course i was also included in the any girl list. But his behaviors are just ughhhh!!!!!! I mean he is like a robot with good looks and yes a heart  that only know how to work with his ass off.😂

I stopped my car outside one of the most luxurious restaurant which he selected for the dinner. A guard came and opened our doors. I was a bit shocked. I mean why he was giving us a special treatment?

We went inside and the manager greeted him and me with a Salute and said" Sir your seat is booked on the terrace. Enjoy your dinner." 

I followed him and we entered the lift. I asked him "Do the manager knows you"? 

"Everyone knows me in India. And this restaurant is designed by me" he said proudly.

"That's why you came here so that you will get discount" i mocked.

He glared me and said in his deep voice "Main aise 100 aur restaurants kharid sakta Hu". 

Thank god the lift gate opened  by then otherwise i have to face his glaring eyes. I walked outside the lift and took my seat as there was only two chairs there beautifully decorated with candles and flowers. The view was so beautiful, whole Delhi was seen from there.

A young girl came and gave him a flirty look that didn't get unnoticed by me. He took the menu and asked me what i want to eat.

"Umm....Biryani,  4 naan, butter mushroom, daal makhani and in deserts chocolate peanut butter. Yes one last thing bring mango pickles too". I said.

His face expression clearly shows that he is saying I'm such a bhukad!!

"Bring me salads, omelette and tandoori kabab , but bring Champagne for me instead of ice creams" he placed his order and the girl went to prepare our meal.