Chapter 26

Author's Pov-

Today they are coming back to India. This 3 days business trip was definitely a step to their relations...I mean their friendship relation. Avni is now well and they both are packing their stuffs . After meeting with Mr. Arora and discussing about their projects they left for Airport. 

Guards put their bags in Aashish private plane and they both took their seats. Aashish mind was playing on same thing since the  last night. The moment he kissed her dimples. A smile crept on his face and his ears turned red. 

A/n- Yes girls ...boys do blush😗

But that didn't got unnoticed by Avni she asked him "Huh.....blushing" in a teasing tone. 

 Aashish made a straight face then " No I'm not .....it's just feeling a bit warm ..maybe that's why my ears turned red" Aashish lied. 

"Really you're feeling warm. Ac are on still you're feeling warm?" she questioned him.

"Ummm.....yes god made me hot.....if i were alone i would have opened my shirt buttons....but"

"No way, just sit like this .....i will adjust the Ac temperature. Okay.."  she said and adjusted the temp.

"Hmm.... sahi hai  Kahi mere abs dekh kar tum mere fans list mein na aa jayo" he said with a smirk.

(Yes....it's right.....you might  come in my fans list after seeing my abs.)

" Hehe.........bad joke" she mocked. 

The whole ride they mocked each others like they are in competition of 'Who mocks well'. But they are also  enjoying  each other company's especially Aashish.  

 ............................

The plane finally landed at 6P.m. Guards were already waiting to pick them. They took seat in one of the Rolls Royce and the driver drove to their House. Aashish was excited to see  the happiness on his families face after getting the Deal. He wanted the ride to end soon. Avni was also happy and she was very much excited to give everyone their gifts. Finally they reached home. 

Guards took all their bags and the shopping bags and Aashish ordered them to put all this in his room for now. Aashish family rushed to the entrance gate to welcome his son. His mom was standing with Aarti plate in her hands and her eyes filled with tears............tears of joy....

Aashish and Avni took mom and dad blessings. She did Aarti and placed tilak on their foreheads. Everyone went to living room and took their seats on the sofa. 

"We are very proud of you beta" Aashish father said to both of them. His brother also nodded.

 Then Deepika (Aashish Bhabhi) said "I will make your favorites food for today dinners.....a little treat from my side." 

"Bhabhi where is Dhruv?" Avni asked. 

"Wo abhi soo raha hai......bahut miss kar raha tha tum dono ko" Deepika said.

  (He is sleeping now...he was missing you both a lot.) 

Deepika was thinking it's the best time to give the news. Actually she is 1month pregnant and she wanted to give the news to the family members and since Aashish and Avni also came  back with the good news it's best time  to bomb one more happy news to everyone.  

"Actually i want to tell you all a important thing" Deepika said . 

Avni thought to give some privacy to the family members so she stood up to go from there but Deepika stopped her.