𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

THAT NIGHT WAS CHAOTIC TO SAY THE LEAST

THAT NIGHT WAS CHAOTIC TO SAY THE LEAST. When Jeremy refused to hunt all of those innocent people, Klaus gave him some incentive by biting Matt so that all of the in-transition vampires would come after him because of the blood. Jeremy and Matt ran through the woods while Damon and Charlie tried to hold off some of the hungry and vicious new vampires.

The Gilbert boy ended up having to kill a couple of them, and when they got back, Elena was not very happy about the situation and how Damon chose to handle it. The whole thing just made Charlie hate Klaus more. Now, she was with Jeremy and Damon, and they were headed back to the bar to finish the job. The chances were that some of them died when the sun came up, but some of them most likely sought refuge at the bar.

They drove by the bar but then parked in the woods nearby. The Hunter boy held the door open for Charlie while asking Damon, "Do you really think they went back to the bar?"

"Where else are they gonna go? It's all cabins and vacation homes; they can't get in anywhere," the Salvatore man pointed out as he opened the trunk and handed Jeremy a gun full of wooden bullets. He put it in his waistband before taking the compound bow from the vampire. "All right. There you go."

"Man, you are prepared," the hybrid breathed out, glancing between all of the weapons. Jeremy chuckled and nodded.

He pulled back the compound boy, not excited about the fact that he was about to kill an entire bar full of innocent peple that were just in the wrong pace at the wrong time. "Let's get this over with."

"Listen, just go one at a time, only shoot for the heart, don't hesitate, and don't miss," Damon instructed as he handed the boy an arrow.

Jeremy scoffed, rolling his eyes because the vampire was acting like he actually cared about whether he lived or died. "Save the teaching moment. Elena's not here. You don't have to pretend like you give a damn about me."

"I'm trying to keep you alive, dumbass. Come on." They all walked into the bar, and there was still music playing, which kind of messed up the vibe. They walked in cautiously, and Jeremy had his bow at the ready. A giant blood smear was on the ground, and they all furrowed their eyebrows. "Something's not right." They followed the trail into the back cold storage room. They froze when they saw a giant pile of vampire corpses in the corner. Damon groaned, "Looks like we're gonna have to find some new vampires. What a waste."