𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

CHARLIE WAS WALKING THROUGH THE GYM WHICH WAS being decorated for the '20s Decade Dance

CHARLIE WAS WALKING THROUGH THE GYM WHICH WAS being decorated for the '20s Decade Dance. Caroline was really upset since it was supposed to be the '70s, but Rebekah changed it and did not even show up to decorate. The blonde girl questioned, "So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together, why is that a bad thing?"

"I just...I wish there was something I could do. Where do you want me to hang this thing?" The Gilbert girl had just picked up a chandelier, causing the other two girls to stare at it in confusion. It was a very oddly shaped chandelier, and it was just adding confusion as to why the theme was 20s. Charlie happened to like the 70s. She was really excited about her outfit and the music and the disco balls.

"You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrosity she should have shown up to do it herself. Just no!" the Forbes girl told her as she handed the chandelier to a passing student. Then, she saw Matt and Jeremy hanging up stars in the ceiling. She stormed over to them, clipboard in hand. "What are you doing? You can't just hang them! They're supposed to trickle down."

Matt turned to the Gilbert boy with a look. "Trickle, duh!"

"Look at them all bromancy," Charlie commented as the girls continued to walk. The two seemed to be getting really close.

"Yeah I asked Matt to help Jeremy readjust," Elena responded as she glanced back to see her brother laughing and happy. "He got him his old job back at the Grill."

Caroline smiled as she checked some things off on her clipboard when she saw that they were done. She was also making notes of what to fix on her own once everyone else left. "That was nice of him."

"Jeremy has got a lot on his mind. The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out," she sighed. Also, apparently, Elena had brought the Saltzman man a gift basket where Damon had snuck a copy of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He had a cruel sense of humor.

The blonde girl raised her eyebrows suspiciously as she casually asked, "You sure it has nothing to do with witnessing you and Damon getting hot and heavy in a skeevy motel?"

"That was traumatizing," the Lockwood confirmed because it was true for her and Jeremy. She had nightmares about it. The only good thing was that she made twenty dollars from it.