𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

BONNIE, JEREMY, AND CHARLIE WERE ALL SITTING in the cafeteria together

BONNIE, JEREMY, AND CHARLIE WERE ALL SITTING in the cafeteria together. The Lockwood girl was supposed to be meeting her girlfriend, but the blonde had informed her at the last minute that she had to go to some study group. So, she was stuck third wheeling the couple.

Apparently, Elena knew about their relationship now, and she was a little weirded out by it. Charlie knew how she felt because for a while there, she thought that her best friend was going to start dating her brother, and as much as she wanted both of them to be happy, it was really weird to think about. It would also make things incredibly awkward if they broke up.

The brunette girl was technically supposed to be helping Caroline set up for the 60s decade dance as well, but she was taking a break because Matt had come up to his girlfriend. She wanted to give the couple their alone time. Apparently, Matt had showed up at Caroline's house after the luncheon and demanded that she tell him everything. She did, and then he asked her to wipe it all from his brain through compulsion. That struck Charlie as a little odd, but who was she to judge? Maybe if she was human, then she would want to live her life in peace and not be caught up in all of the supernatural. She understood it. Anyway, now, the two were the perfect happy couple, and it was kind of weird.

"Did you tell Elena what it's going to take for you to do that Klaus spell?" Jeremy asked his girlfriend, causing the brunette girl next to him to snap out of her little trance and focus on the conversation. Apparently, the Bennett girl was working on a way to stop Klaus using this spell that involved channeling the power of a bunch of dead witches. Charlie was no expert on witchcraft, but that seemed really cool which probably meant that it was really dangerous for Bonnie.

The witch shook her head and responded, "No, and you're not, either."

"Well, she's gotta know you can't do it," the Gilbert boy responded. He was really convinced that she would not be able to handle all of the power and that she would either die or lose her powers again.

"You don't know I can't," Bonnie told him because they had never tried it before. From what Charlie had gathered, the Bennett witches were fairly powerful, so if anyone could do it, she believed in Bonnie. "Have a little faith in me."