CATASTROPHIC ERUPTION

❝You might have a heart of gold on the outside and a stony, cold heart on the inside but I love you either way, Theo Raeken

❝You might have a heart of gold on the outside and a stony, cold heart on the inside but I love you either way, Theo Raeken. And I always will.❞

-

          Veronica 'Ronnie' McCall is the walking definition of bad. In the third grade, she got her first detention by starting a food fight in the cafeteria. In the fourth grade, she let a lizard loose down a ten year old's pants because he had a crush on her. And in the sixth, she somehow managed to turn Greenburg's teeth blue. She been that way since her parents announced their divorce. Since then she's found a way to keep those feelings up like lava in a volcano.

         And now, after battling with many supernatural obstacles thrown her way, she's bypassing those hindrances and making her way to senior year, along with her werewolf brother and their supernatural friends ( including a formally possessed Stiles). But the clock is ticking and it's only just a matter of time before bad things begin to occur in Beacon Hills.

          With a new danger lurking in the quaint town, and multiple teenage experiments, Ronnie begins to feel overwhelmed. But when a new but familiar omega finds his way to Beacon Hills in hopes of joining her brother's pack, Ronnie didn't expect that map to lead him straight towards her heart and show her she's much more than what she thinks.

          At first, she doesn't trust him so easily as her brother due to the more than usual suspicion coming from her spastic best friend.  So when she begins to take a mutual interest in him, she can't help but feel confused with the new and old feelings arising again, and this time she couldn't hold them down.

          But much like a volcano, Ronnie is on the edge of an eruption and from the intensity of her state, it was going to be catastrophic.

-
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Teen Wolf though I wish i did. I only own Ronnie McCall and her plot lines anything else belongs to their rightful owner, Jeff Davis and his people.

Also i do NOT own any pictures (book cover) or any gifs used in this book unless stated. They belong to their rightful owner and creator.

-
It's been awhile but I want to publish this again and hopefully I can keep up with the editing and updating. If not then I'll just put it back into my drafts :(

- lidia