Chapter 8

Sara was in the cab on her way to Mr.Mrigesh Jadeja's house after making an urgent appointment.

She called Mrunal's friend to ask about Ivaan. His uncle took him after Sara left. Sara was a little bit stunned about this entire thing as she didn't hear about Mrunal's family ever. All she knew that Mrunal was a law student when she eloped from her house and got married. Her husband turned out a rascal and left her pregnant. He was disappeared leaving a letter saying that he couldn't bear responsibilities.

Sara paid the cabbie and reached the doorway of the house. The Watchman forbade her to enter as Mr.Mrigesh is busy in a meeting with someone.

Suddenly the watchman got a call and he told Sara to enter.
Sara was entering and an old man was leaving the house. He was wearing a mask and a hoodie mismatching with his age. His eyes were stuck to his way that he wasn't even noticing her. The wrinkles beside his eyes were the proof of his grumpiness. Sara intentionally walked close to this man.

Sara was noticing the man from behind after crossing him and the man with the most rough and broken voice was heard.

"Dekh ke chaliye Madam...Samne patthar hain. Yeh aaj kal k bacche" He sighed and got into a car.

Sara realised that he noticed the stone when he was leaving and he also noticed that she was deducting him precisely.

Sara entered the house. It was different from other day. It was looking like a storm visited there. The cushions were shattered here and there and the maids were arranging them. Also loose moneys were shattered on the floor. Mr.Jadeja was sitting in laziness on a couch. His sister Jemy was there too. She was looking lost and her face was tear stricken.

"Aiye Aiye Sara ji. Maaf kijiye ga woh gusse main mujhe tod fod karne ki gandi adat hain"

"Gussa?"

"Haan aaj bohot frustrated hu. Apki senior to nahi rahi. Ab case ka kya hoga yeh soch ke hi..."

"Isi silsile main ayi hu main Mr.Mrigesh"

"Dekhiye Sara ji. Apki kabiliyat paar mujhe koi sakh nahi hain. Jab se apki popularity seher main huyi hain..."

"I am still amature Mr.Jadeja"

"But major cases in just a year
and u got succeed"

"So you want me to proceed"

"Yeah of course"

Sara had to hear all his rantings against Kartik again and she got up.

"Waise Sara ji apki mummy india nahi aati?"

"Haan paar jyada nahi"

"Bulaiye kabhi...Purani mitr hain humari"

"Ap pehchante hain ek doosre ko?"

"Bohot acche se paar pehle bulana fir bolna. Mujhe dekhke surprise ho jayengi"

"Thik hain"

Sara was leaving but turned around and said,

"Waise you are actually generous to the cushions. Main agar fekti to cottons bhi bahar nikal ate"

"Khudke paiso se khareede hue cheezo ka jyaada bura haal nahi karte Sara ji..." Mr.Mrigesh laughed out.

Kartik was on his way to home and he called Varun

"Vhai please come to my house immediately. Bohot jaroorat hain"

"Acha ata hu"

Sara was walking on the street to her home. She covered herself with a scarf. Though she didn't get much
fame yet but working with Kartik and being a daughter of her actress mother was enough for media houses. Though they won't bother to recognise her without any juicy gossip or without Kartik alongside.Her mind had a lot of thoughts but she couldn't connect the dots and didn't even know that if the dots were connected or not.