Chapter 1

"Uff Sara how can you be so clumsy!" Sara said to herself irritatedly.

She was getting ready for Court but her pinky toe got hurt by the corner of a chair. She sat down and massaged a bit.

She left for her work. On the way, her school friend Ananya, a fashion designer, called her.

"Hellluuu Saru baby, kya haal chaal? Shun shun kal sunday hain to kiu na aj raat ko club main chale, party warty karenge dance karenge"

"Aaj nahi Ani. Yeh week bohot hectic gaya hain so thoda rest karna hain, akele rehna hain"

"Arey yaar tu aur tera alone time"

"Sholly na babe. Next time pakka" Sara said in a childish voice.

Ananya chuckled and said,

"Acha thik hain. Tu rest karna. Agar mentally jyada low lage to call karna, main aa jaungi"

"I lub U Aniiiii"

"Nautanki"

They shared a laugh and ended the call.

So Sara Taneja is like this. She is introvert and more likely to have her own time with herself. She is ambitious and dedicated to her work. She works as a Junior Lawyer. She assists her Senior Advocate Mrunal Sen in legal research, drafting documents, preparing arguments, attending court proceedings, and interacting with clients. But in a case, she had to work alone and got appreciations a lot as a lawyer. Apart from that, she loves watching movies, listening songs, writing diary and reading books. She loves everything in nature. She can watch sunset or sunrise with a mesmerized heart. She can enjoy getting wet in rain. Again she adores moon. She is a hardcore Selenophile. She is trying to lead her life like a Princess lost in a castle trying to explore every bit of it.

"Oh God, he is so hot" Some girls giggled.

Kartik was doing workout in his gym. His muscles were flaunting. He was sweating and getting cherry red . Still he was looking insanely handsome that any girl will lose her mind.

He finished his workout session. The paparazzis were waiting as usual for him. He greeted them and got into his car to leave for his house and then for shooting.

"Kartik Sir, actually I forgot to tell you that the meeting before your shoot got cancelled"

"Oh and I forgot to tell you that you are fired!" Kartik was engrossed in his phone while replying.

"Sir please, I won't repeat the same mistake again. I won't let you down"

"I said out!" Kartik's voice raised a bit.

"Koki what's this behaviour? "

"Mom I don't like someone who doesn't value time you know "

"Whatever! Acha pata hain your cousin became a govt Officer so call to congratulate him"

"Huh! Corruption main join karne k liye congratulations dena padta hain?"

"Koki! Har koi corruption nahi karta. Ek do bure logo k liye tum sabko judge nahi kar sakte"

"Paise mile to sab thik. Trust me mom I can't tolerate this jobs. Ab dekhiye lawyers ko paise mile to culprit ko bhi defend karte hain. Yeh bhi galat hi hain"

"Tu acting free main karta hain?"

"Mom main kar dunga phone. Now I am getting late. Bye."

Kartik side hugged his mom and left.

Kartik Chauhan is a man of anger. His short tempered attitude is really hated by many. But due to his money and power, no one dares to talk against him. He has only one friend named Varun. Actually Varun is like his elder brother and best friend. He shares everything with him. Varun is a software engineer. Kartik is very materialistic. He doesn't understand emotional matters and likings. For him, money rules the world.